Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
893193B8-3082-469B-88E2-B33B27ED5320.jpeg

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
No retirement nights for Hossa #81 and Wilson #24? I thought they standard was you had to be a HOF according to Hawks and others all these years with Maggy a special case (And HOF used as excuse against Larmer #28)

Well Wilson and Hossa are HOFers

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
No retirement nights for Hossa #81 and Wilson #24? I thought they standard was you had to be a HOF according to Hawks and others all these years with Maggy a special case (And HOF used as excuse against Larmer #28)

Well Wilson and Hossa are HOFers

Hossa isn't getting his number retired, IMO. He's 38th all time in games played and 27th points. Played too long elsewhere for it to happen.

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
I don't disagree, but number retirement for this franchise, outside of Magnuson, has been reserved for Hall of Famers who are among their all time leaders in various categories.

He has to be near the top in number of times backchecking his arse off when mere mortals would've given up on the play. The effort he gave alone is why the team should choose to forever remember his time with the team.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
That's a no to retiring Hossa's number.

Obviously a great player but just wasn't in Chicago long enough.

I think Sharp has a better case for it and I don't think he is getting it

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
No last shift for Crow?

upset with org possibly? they wouldn't negotiate with him and essentially forced him into retirement and claimed they were rebuilding then turned around a year later and paid 3m more per year for Flower than what Crawford got from New Jersey..

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbyJet

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The Hawks probably lose 14-0 on Hossa noght...the excisecwould be minds on Hossa and his contribution to the Hawks...not on that game that night..

Since we have heard every other excuse,why not speculate this is what will likely happen and this is the excise put forth by Hawks analysts for thembarassment of all embarrassments...It of course willbe an excise accepted by the so understanding g Hawks faithful..

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
The Hawks probably lose 14-0 on Hossa noght...the excisecwould be minds on Hossa and his contribution to the Hawks...not on that game that night..

Since we have heard every other excuse,why not speculate this is what will likely happen and this is the excise put forth by Hawks analysts for thembarassment of all embarrassments...It of course willbe an excise accepted by the so understanding g Hawks faithful..
Come off it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad