GDT: CAN vs. NOR May 16, 2024

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
no idea whats the point of slotting Greig and playing him 5 minutes or anything he's on pace for. one bad penalty but overall dangerous and in a good spot on the ice

He's been noticeable on every shift.

I guess we'll see how the coaching staff evaluates the team over the next few games.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Norway has to actually land a shot on goal for that to happen.

1715889122875.jpeg

garbageteam

Jan 7, 2010
Canada dominating completely even though the scoreboard doesn't show it It does show on the shots though since I believe they still show Norway at 0.

Still officially 0SOG

I think Canada should just go for the record here instead of any kind of offensive stat padding. Lock it down as if they were preserving the lead in an Olympic final against the US or Sweden and see if they can make it 0SOG all 3 periods...

2-0 and holding their opponent (still a reasonably decent one, it's not like they're playing Korea) to ZERO shots on goal is more statistically impressive than winning 6-2 or something.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Still officially 0SOG

I think Canada should just go for the record here instead of any kind of offensive stat padding. Lock it down as if they were preserving the lead in an Olympic final against the US or Sweden and see if they can make it 0SOG all 3 periods...

2-0 and holding their opponent (still a reasonably decent one, it's not like they're playing Korea) to ZERO shots on goal is more statistically impressive than winning 6-2 or something.

I want to see them try and improve their offensive zone play. It's a good test because Norway is ardently physical in protecting their net and Canada has to try and get some more open looks.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad