Post-Game Talk: 2-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Hopefully bob doesn’t single handidly lose this game for us like he has so many this season. If we get average goaltending we’ll win this one. Sick of pucks finding a way thru from distance because bob can’t handle traffic. Driedger absolutely destroys bob in this aspect of the game. Didn’t allow a single rebound or deflection or cross ice one timer goal
Last game and bob still found a way to let in 4. Well deserved sub .900 sv%. I wasn’t worried
About him bouncing back but it’s been enough time amd am
Now starting to worry.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Just missing that final touch to keep plays alive/get that offensive pressure

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Replay of McAvoy smacking the glass right where the Panthers jersey kids are.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
reinos Pass to Barkov for his goal was also a real nice pass in tight space. Tkachuk was real good down low behind goal line. Won alot of battles down there. All far more impressive than Barkov ot pass. So I don’t praise it. His goal was great tho. so I praised it. No bias. Just call good with the bad

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Short side high is garbage.. that's the goalies jib to cover as its the only place to score.. if u can't save those then there's no point t cause the d can't do everything ..the d was fine tonight outside of 2 or 3 plays and they all ended up in our met.. that's ****ing ********... this team will have absolutely no drop off when lou retires

• Haha
Reactions: FinlandPanther
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad