Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Reactions: HaNotsri

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Probably not the easiest team given the lack of preparation, and everyone losing time to an illness. Not to mention Josh's elbow still being affected. But a win is a win is a win. And, hey, how about James Cook for making the most of his touches, today?

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Bills were fortunate that the Browns are the Browns, because Cleveland left a lot of plays on the field especially in the first half. But a win is a win and this team needs it.

With the Patriots and Jets one game back, and Bills tied with the Dolphins, the division games are going to be huge. Bills really need to go 4-0 in those for the tiebreaker. Cannot count on those other teams dropping games. Bills go 4-0 in the division, and 2-1 in the remaining three (Lions, Bears, Bengals), and the top seed is within reach (just need KC to drop 2 somewhere).

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
If we can win 2 straight weeks with minimal prep and training i will be stoked going into the Thursday night game with the Pats a week from Thanksgiving . Please beat the Lions and start up another streak.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Bills were fortunate that the Browns are the Browns, because Cleveland left a lot of plays on the field especially in the first half. But a win is a win and this team needs it.

With the Patriots and Jets one game back, and Bills tied with the Dolphins, the division games are going to be huge. Bills really need to go 4-0 in those for the tiebreaker. Cannot count on those other teams dropping games. Bills go 4-0 in the division, and 2-1 in the remaining three (Lions, Bears, Bengals), and the top seed is within reach (just need KC to drop 2 somewhere).
I'm not too worried about Zach Wilson coming into our house and beating us and I think we can manage a sweep of the Pats. Its the damn Dolphins with their deadly recieving game that I'm worried about. We NEED that one badly

Now which 4 p.m game to watch? Hmm

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
Any idea what happened with Knox? Didn’t notice him going down at any point, but then again I was busy arguing with my 2 year old about ‘Itsy Bitsy Spider’ by cocomelon, vs ‘Happy Halloween’ by John Zacherle on the alexa speaker.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I'm not too worried about Zach Wilson coming into our house and beating us and I think we can manage a sweep of the Pats. Its the damn Dolphins with their deadly recieving game that I'm worried about. We NEED that one badly

Now which 4 p.m game to watch? Hmm
I don't trust this team right now, especially the defense, to make the plays when they count. Since the halftime against GB, this team has not looked like a SB contender. Defense is not tackling anywhere close to what they've done earlier in the season. We can blame injuries all we want, but out depth needs to play better. Every team is going to have injuries.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
We can blame injuries all we want, but out depth needs to play better. Every team is going to have injuries.

Our depth needs to be more talented to play better. I don't think we have an NFL-caliber backup LB (outside of ST play).

I haven't been as upset with our backup CB play......coverage has mostly been tight, but WRs are making godly plays out there that will eventually dry up.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Jefferson is the next Randy Moss
Nah, Randy was physical
Davis. lol. I can only imagine the reactions if the Browns recovered then scored a TD.
If he recovered that, he probably makes a house call and we have a really fun 2pt conversion. Also, CBS showed an end zone angle, I don't blame Gabe at all that thing hopped 2 yards in front of him and turned into a missle

Reactions: Dirty Dog

2 others

Mar 9, 2021
I think it's much more important that they run hot at the right time than what seed they end up with.
What good does it do if they squeeze out a first place finish, but not being on top of their game?

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
I think it's much more important that they run hot at the right time than what seed they end up with.
What good does it do if they squeeze out a first place finish, but not being on top of their game?
The only way they’re squeezing out a first place finish is by being on top of their game. But I do agree, even if they can’t eke out the #1 seed, if they’re firing on all cylinders heading into the playoffs, this team is unstoppable. Right now they’re an F40 with multiple fouled spark plugs.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

Right now the only real competition for AFC DPOW that I can see is Pierre-Paul for the Ravens, who had 1 sack, 1 INT, and 2 TFL. Judon had 1.5 sacks, but that's it. No AFC player with multiple sacks. Still a few 4PM games and SNF to go.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Always have to give Allen credit for taking the blame when he plays poorly and they lose. In a world where Aaron Rodgers can throw two picks from the 1 and still not admit anything is on him…I bring you this…after a 10 punt performance by the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad