Bergeron leaves HC Lugano

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
it IS Christmas.

does it surprise anyone that these guys want to spend xmas at home?

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
it IS Christmas.

does it surprise anyone that these guys want to spend xmas at home?

Kovi, he is in Europe over Christmas, playing in the Spengler Cup. After that, he is leaving Europe and not returning, from the sounds of things.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Good I'm glad he and Krejci are coming home. They've played very well over in Europe and now they can rest up for a little in case there is a season and re-adjust.

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
We can only hope, Fehr better not **** it all up again once they meet again on Wed or Thursday.

heartsabres*

You people who think player movement has anything to do with the CBA need another hobby. Give it up already.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Good I'm glad he and Krejci are coming home. They've played very well over in Europe and now they can rest up for a little in case there is a season and re-adjust.

Pretty much. They kept in game form incase there was an NHL season. We'll know soon if they is or isn't and if not, might as well come home anyway.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Actually I am at work....so I am getting paid to "criticize" you :yo:

livin the dream. enjoy that. me? i'm watching football, but looking forward to the first bruins/sabres game when kaleta and ott both get bludgeoned and bloodied :nod:

The Last Baron*

Actually I am at work....so I am getting paid to "criticize" you :yo:

I hope your employers don't see this because it'll end terribly for you.

Then again, anyone with this much free time at work must not have a demanding job.

The Last Baron*

I've been to two games in the last two nights. :)

It's obvious I was talking about the NHL.

Sure, we have the minors and European leagues, but I want to see the best of the best - none of these games compare to the NHL.

Juniors are a different story, but I only really pay attention to the WJC.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus

Sure, we have the minors and European leagues, but I want to see the best of the best - none of these games compare to the NHL.

I don't disagree, but at this moment in time, I'll take half a loaf rather than none.

As for the NHL, I keep telling myself the owners aren't stupid enough to flush away a season, but then I see a pic of Bettman and I reach for the barf bag.

Shadowthrone

Zombies Welcome
Sep 24, 2006
Franconia, Germany

Right, never a dull moment in the NHL :rolleyes:

Nothing like a half assed trap borefest of which there a aplenty over the course of a 82 games schedule....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad