Post-Game Talk: As good as it gets: A Barkov goal, a 3rd line goal, 2 PPGs from Rein-haeghe and a Bobrovsky shutout, 4-0 drubbing of Avalanche

When will Barkov score?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
It's funny how the leafs think of themselves as hardcore badasses all of a sudden. Last year they were trying to have Bennett arrested for attempted murder.
Laughs and their fans are internet tough guys.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
It's funny how the leafs think of themselves as hardcore badasses all of a sudden. Last year they were trying to have Bennett arrested for attempted murder.
Bro....The Leafs are going to have a player out there in April that will have more penalty minutes than ice time.

thats-pretty-hardcore-pete.gif

• Haha
Reactions: floridada and MaWa

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Ryan Reaves is a plug whose only purpose in the NHL is to try to injure players who are better than he is. Not surprised he's injected himself into this.

Reactions: RogerRoger

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee

guys I think we gave Dangle PTSD

"Beaten to death" is wild lmao

lmfao. Come on guys. say it with me. We Love you Paul!

Dangle may be annoying with his delivery sometimes (gets the clicks though) but man his takes are almost always on point. He's often got the right view on things and I see nothing in this video to contradict that.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Heads up everyone:
I think the Spittin' Chicklets crew is commenting the game on Wednesday against the Penguins.

Notorious Panther haters.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Can't love this enough. Like the saying goes, practice like it's a game. The regular season is practice for the playoffs.
If this team hits another level for the playoffs, honestly it's good games for everyone. It would come down to whether the other team's goaltending beats ours even if their team isnt better (which happens).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad