OT: Around the NHL: Congrats to Kessel

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
wow that trade to chicago, they have a bunch yet to do on that roster but thats pretty much robbery.
dunno if Hall will ever see chicago be a playoff team but they might not be as far away as some think. I mean we couldn't beat them when we needed to so they must be goodish already right? right? :P

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
This Devils lineup, after re-signing Boqvist and acquiring Helle/Ullmark, will dominate our division for years to come.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It is so weird a stalwart like Danton Heinen has not been signed yet.

Just absolutely disrespectful for one of the best depth wingers to ever play the game.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Why is Yzerman making such terrible moves recently? I don’t see how the Red Wings are going to get much better now or long term unless a couple prospects/young guys turn into Art Ross/Hart/Norris level superstars.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
This Devils lineup, after re-signing Boqvist and acquiring Helle/Ullmark, will dominate our division for years to come.
They're gonna dominate the division for years to come without Hellebuyck or Ullmark. With 'em, they're probably gonna be in the running for a couple of SCF over the Hughes/Hischier era.

Though Schmid looks like he might be a real solid goalie, I imagine they're geared up and ready to start going now, so they're not interested in waiting to see when it comes to Schmid.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
God f***ing forbid somebody has an opinion and not drop n' slob on Twinkletoes McFingerbang's knob.
I like this Seth lad just for that.

Who is it on here who really hates Marc Staal? He is a Flyer now, we can all mutually dislike him at the very least until further notice.

f*** the Staal's. I hope they never win a cup ever again. Especially Marc.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
They're gonna dominate the division for years to come without Hellebuyck or Ullmark. With 'em, they're probably gonna be in the running for a couple of SCF over the Hughes/Hischier era.

Though Schmid looks like he might be a real solid goalie, I imagine they're geared up and ready to start going now, so they're not interested in waiting to see when it comes to Schmid.

I think they do care what Schmid does. He's been the only recent Devils goalie from the pipeline that has shown immense potential in a long time. He's still fairly young with room for growth and having him as their 1B is fantastic.

Meanwhile we ride a 1B that beat up a woman.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Tarasenko fired his agent because he wants to stay with NY. I get it’s probably nice if you’re rich but I’ll never understand the allure of that city.
I don't like big cities, but I also live at a medium city myself. I hope Tarasenko signs with Canes on a medium term with around 6.5-7M AAV.

Reactions: BusinessGoose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad