Around the League 43: Playoff Time- Goodbye Buffalo, Goodbye Yzerplan. And Goodbye Yotes, Welcome Utah.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Max Domi has experience beating Boston in a playoff series but he's just one guy and he's not the guy you should rely on.

Still early but Toronto looks lost out there.

Reactions: DaveG

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022
It's funny how year after year and goalie after goalie tranna fans are complaining about their goalie performance. Pitchforks and torches are out, but it's like almost everybody are in a mass hypnosis and can't see the piss poor team defense that sucks even photons to their goal.

And I'm fully aware it was only their first game and they can turn the series around (in theory), but this has been the overarching theme for them for at least a decade, if not three.

If I was an NHL goalie and wanted my career to continue, I would never sign with that team. Inflated contract for 3-4 years and early LTIRetirement with a pitchfork sticking out of my ass? Then sure, why not.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
So Utah has recently trademarked new possible names for their team, including the Utah Outlaws and the Utah (Yodelayheehooin’) Yodelers. The latter of which I’m pretty sure was just included to make whatever name they eventually choose look far better by comparison.

“Well, I’m not a fan of the Utah [x] name, but we could have been the Utah Yodelers, so…”

Daeavorn

livin' that no caps life
Oct 8, 2019
Raleigh, NC
So Utah has recently trademarked new possible names for their team, including the Utah Outlaws and the Utah (Yodelayheehooin’) Yodelers. The latter of which I’m pretty sure was just included to make whatever name they eventually choose look far better by comparison.

“Well, I’m not a fan of the Utah [x] name, but we could have been the Utah Yodelers, so…”
I kinda like Outlaws

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad