GDT: Around The League: 2024 Playoffs Edition Round 2- “Oh, You Didn’t Know? You’re Ass Better Call SOMEBODY!!!!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

giphy.gif

• Wow
Reactions: oobga and Satire

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
They don’t have an award for Most Likely To Return For Game One Of The Playoffs After Nearly Dying From A Fake Injury.
You would think the insurance company would be a little pissed and do an investigation, because it appears Stone reinjures his injury every post season.
I can't see how the insurance company could make money off of paying for his salary every year only for him to injure himself every year by coming back too soon

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
I recall half this board anointing Colorado the cup after the Winnipeg series.
I said they would be in for a big surprise against Dallas. Hit them and they’re nothing, now only if the Oilers would heed my advice against Vancouver.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
This is the first of the Stars/Avs I've really watched, it's quick and entertaining, but really rather wide open and kind of loose. They seem to playing more pond hockey.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Too bad the Flames GM is an idiot. Tanev would be perfect for us. Exactly what we are missing.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Too bad the Flames GM is an idiot. Tanev would be perfect for us. Exactly what we are missing.

If we were trying to get Calgary to take Ceci, then I honestly can't fault Conroy lol.

Bad penalty by tanev a moment ago, but 100% agree with your point still. He is out there playing solid hockey. Reading plays well in his end, blocking lots of shots. Exactly the kind of player we need right now on our team while we watch Ceci totally clueless in all 3 zones.

Reactions: bellagiobob

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
The “rivalries” in the Central seem so tame compared to what the Oil have to deal with. Physicality wise.

I'm sick of the Avs. Would like to see them out. But maybe not tonight
Ultimately I want the Oilers to have a fair shot. So yeh I hope the Divealanche are out.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
No. That was his yearbook pic.View attachment 871422

Would be hilarious if Stone was gifted a Masterton trophy for dealing with yet another fake injury. Maybe that's what the award will be for, for his courage to sit out for months every season and experiencing the shame of everyone knowing what he's doing, but still pushing forward and playing his best, starting in game 1 of every playoffs.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Avs are unbeatable when makar and mack are on their game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad