Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v16.0

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
Is it only to get around the CHL-NHL rule - else why would you need to do that?

Pretty sure kids on ELCs don't sign ATOs or PTOs. Their contracts simply slide if they've signed their ELC. Players coming out of college -- or CHL players who haven't yet signed ELCs -- whose contracts don't start until the following season, sign PTOs to play in the AHL in the current season.

Reactions: Hawkster

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
this might be a good UDFA signing. I wonder if we are looking at him. says 11 teams,

On the International... a good Czech poster posted a link saying 11 teams scouted him and that he'll be signing a contract soon

6-6 RD

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Medicine Hat eliminated last night by Red Deer..

This means Cayden Lindstrom will be available for Canada for the World u18s...Andrew Basha being 2005 born is too old for the World u18s so his season over..
Basha scored 1 of the 2 Medicine Hat goals last night...Lindstrom had no points in the game But had 8 shots on goal and was a +1 andc15/29 on draws...

Medicine Hat pumped 38 shots on the Red Deer goal but Red Deer goalie Chase Wutzke stopped 36 of them ..
Medicine Hat with all their young talent was a facing a more veteran Red Deer squad who also got hot goaltending from their young goalie Wutzke in the series(he is 1st time eligible for the 2024 draft )and over the 5 games in this series and had a .922 save% in the series...

Last edited:

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Medicine Hat eliminated last night by Red Deer..

This means Cayden Lindstrom will be available for Canada for the World u18s...Andrew Basha being 2005 born is too old for the World u18s so his season over..
Basha scored 1 of the 2 Medicine Hat goals last night...Lindstrom had no points in the game But had 8 shots on goal and was a +1 andc15/29 on draws...

Medicine Hat pumped 38 shots on the Red Deer goal but Red Deer goalie Chase Wutzke stopped 36 of them ..
Medicine Hat with all their young talent was a facing a more veteran Red Deer squad who also got hot goaltending from their young goalie Wutzke in the series(he is 1st time eligible for the 2024 draft )and over the 5 games in this series and had a .922 save% in the series...

I watched some Medicine Hat in the playoffs and admittedly it was a very small sample size - but my takeaway on Lindstrom was not too impressed. Yes he has size and uses it effectively but he didn't "wow" me at all. Good thing the Hawks aren't relying on me to evaluate prospective draft choices.

Reactions: wladyslaw and ray c

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad