Player Discussion Alex Tuch (acquired via trade from VGK)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Makes me wonder what Tuch was doing.

He was asleep at the wheel for a good portion of the season.

Reactions: BUCKSHOT

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Losing tons of sleep helping to take care of his newborn probably.

I am a dad of twins, and I know, this is a real thing.

But....he's a professional athlete that makes millions a year. Hire a night nurse and get a hotel if you have to.

I just don't think his issues this year are as easily explained as 'tired dad'.

Reactions: oldgoalie

Jage

Oct 29, 2022
But....he's a professional athlete that makes millions a year. Hire a night nurse and get a hotel if you have to.

Its not only about the money but the desire. Do you want to "miss" the time that is never coming back?

Reactions: Irie

Ygo

Oct 19, 2015

So, "this is a real thing" or it is not? Everything is relative... he is competing against professional athletes that make millions a year too. Maybe not entirely explained, but still valid in context. I thought he had a strong finish to the season and is probably a little miscast on this team (L1 scoring winger and top PP? - maybe, maybe not).

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

We'll never know. He was incredibly frustrating to watch, and I'm hoping it's due to being a tired dad + the coach not being able to get a system in place rather than injuries and/or him taking the offseason lightly/thinking they could coast to a playoff spot like most of the team did this year.

Reactions: oldgoalie

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Screenshot_20240510_195720_Instagram.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad