AHL Henderson Silver Knights news/notes

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
How long until we welcome the ECHL Reno Bronze Knights?

When there's an owner willing to lose hundreds of thousands/year to cover all the travel cost to island that would be ECHL Reno. It's about 7 hours by bus to Idaho. All other cities would be by plane. (And I don't know that winter travel to Boise is safest by bus.)

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
When there's an owner willing to lose hundreds of thousands/year to cover all the travel cost to island that would be ECHL Reno. It's about 7 hours by bus to Idaho. All other cities would be by plane. (And I don't know that winter travel to Boise is safest by bus.)

I needed sarcasm font for that one. Besides no NHL owners are going to buy ECHL teams unless they are essentially going to use them as the bones for an AHL franchise.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
IIRC, the only ECHL team in recent memory that was owned by an NHL franchise was ECHL Trenton (owned by NJD). And that was more than a decade ago.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
There is going to be a pop up shop at Green Valley Ranch out on the corner or something 3 days a week. I'm going there for dinner on Friday but that is not one of the days it's open.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Agreed, I always thought News & Notes should be pinned. But I was thinking more of growing this into a "Vegas Golden Knights Prospects/Silver Knights AHL Thread" and retiring the Wolves thread. The Wolves are dead to me.
I prefer to see a Silver Knights thread and a Prospects thread. Silver Knights will dominate and overwhelm OHL/College/overseas prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad