n8tj9Ba.png

ARswp56.png

BrvLYA4.png

4gYupOK.png

EU85od0.png

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
There will be blood and a lightning win to shock the kitty cats. Let's go. Strike hard! Strike first! NO MERCY! Jeannot needs to get revenge on one Montour or one of the panthers stars to send a message . If you want to cheap shot our stars , jeannot needs to send a clear messagez, he will put down your stars , if you won't drop them and answer montour.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
One at a time. I would say something warning Florida about letting the series come back to Tampa, but each of our last two playoff defeats saw us go away in Game 5, down 3-1 in the series, win that game, and then lose Game 6, so that's hardly been a silver bullet.

But that's in the past and doesn't influence this series. Best effort, hope it's enough, I can live with the outcome of being 2nd best in a series where we clearly have the inferior team. As I've said, the reflection of defeat isn't on the players or coaches, it's on BriseBois. He's the one who needs to answer the problems with the roster.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
One game at a time
Back with another rhyme
Did the payment go through for more calls?
If we win, who will they spear in the balls?
Montour is a whiny bitch
Same amount of cups as that Toronto loser named Mitch
Please no Dumba
He makes me mad-da
Gonna close this one out early like last game
Hoping for more of the same
Win and we force a game six
Just don't lose to these dicks

He left, but that hairline left him faster.

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Nope . TIME TO Open the flood gates [MOD]
Still time for an announcement, but you'd think there would've been one by now. I was thinking that since yesterday was Sunday that one would come out this morning.

Montour is a repeat offender (literally). Go back to 2021 and the spear-job on Fat Pat. Oh... and the high stick by Weegar on Joseph. You can swap that out with Mikkola's bullshit at the buzzer this go around

f*** 'em! If we're going out - go out like lions and not lambs

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Still time for an announcement, but you'd think there would've been one by now. I was thinking that since yesterday was Sunday that one would come out this morning.

Montour is a repeat offender (literally). Go back to 2021 and the spear-job on Fat Pat. Oh... and the high stick by Weegar on Joseph. You can swap that out with Mikkola's bullshit at the buzzer this go around

f*** 'em! If we're going out - go out like lions and not lambs

Bring the fist and fury on the cats.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
There will be blood and a lightning win to shock the kitty cats. Let's go. Strike hard! Strike first! NO MERCY! Jeannot needs to get revenge on one Montour or one of the panthers stars to send a message . If you want to cheap shot our stars , jeannot needs to send a clear messagez, he will put down your stars , if you won't drop them and answer montour.
Reverse sweep the leg

• Haha
Reactions: Hoek and OffBy1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad