Post-Game Talk: 3-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I managed to avoid spoiling the end. Bob was lights out as long as he needed to be. That 2nd goal was a fantastic snipe to the upper corner but 9 seconds was not going to be enough for a 3rd goal on him.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Panthers hear me out

Bring back the ear scorcher singer and use these as giveaways

florida-panthers-wireless-earbuds_pi4013000_ff_4013055-bf04a2be027ae22669bc_full.jpg

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Nice win. Bob was awesome. I figure Tampa will score at least one PP goal each game so we’ll just need to deal with it and keep grinding.

Reactions: PSLguy

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Bob won us this game despite only facing like 10 mins of pressure. Absolutely unreal saves at the end to keep the lead.

Honestly a fantastic game from basically everyone. Tkachuk was kinda MIA but he got the game winner in the empty net so he's forgiven

Last edited:

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Bob won us this game despite only facing kike 10 mins of pressure. Absolutely unreal saves at the end to keep the lead.

Honestly a fantastic game from basically everyone. Tkachuk was kinda MIA but he got the game winner in the empty net so he's forgiven

Yeah didn't notice him much, but he got 2 points!

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Awesome effort from the entire team in this one.

Everyone was up for this one and it showed. Felt like the Bolts had 2-3 real minutes of sustained pressure and that was about it. I know it was more than that but they just didn't feel threatening for most of the game.

Bob was incredible when he needed to be. Game on Tuesday is a BIG one.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
What I always find worrying with our team is that we hold them below 20 shots for so long, yet every shot is a high danger chance.

Bob and Barky by far the best players on the ice. The rest was meh, but great team defence in the neutral zone.

If we can keep the rest of the games tied going into the 3rd period, I will like our chances. We are the best 3rd period team.

And I hereby officially hate ESPN. Not that they have the most annoying commentator crew, they are not able to provide a working TV signal to the biggest pay-TV provider in the German-speaking world! What a shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad