LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
okay i guess i'll wait til it fills up then to take a second team

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Sign me up for the Colts as my 2nd team if no one else wants them.
So when should we start actual draft?
Three obvious options IMO are either:

1. At some point before the combine, cause it's soon.

2. After the combine, before free agency (3-ish weeks).

3. A few days into free agency when the big balls have dropped.

I'd vote for either 2 or 3. The combine is a fun time where fans get enamored with physical ability like those of Adetomiwa Adebawore last year and think he'll go in the first couple of rounds.

Reactions: LT and Goalie_Bob

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I'll take Tampa Bay. I can do a second team if you guys need, but I'll let those already signed up have first chance at that as I'm a late sign up.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'll take Tampa Bay. I can do a second team if you guys need, but I'll let those already signed up have first chance at that as I'm a late sign up.
Just go for it, it’s taking long as it is anyways. I’m ready to front a third team

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Just go for it, it’s taking long as it is anyways. I’m ready to front a third team
Sounds good I can take Buffalo as a 2nd team, I know them decently well from me watching a bunch of Bills games for my fantasy team (Gabe Davis is FRUSTERATING in fantasy...)

Goalie_Bob

1992 Vezina (2nd)
Dec 30, 2005
Pittsburgh
Sign me up for the Colts as my 2nd team if no one else wants them.

Three obvious options IMO are either:

1. At some point before the combine, cause it's soon.

2. After the combine, before free agency (3-ish weeks).

3. A few days into free agency when the big balls have dropped.

I'd vote for either 2 or 3. The combine is a fun time where fans get enamored with physical ability like those of Adetomiwa Adebawore last year and think he'll go in the first couple of rounds.

My vote would be #3, say on March 14th/15th. Players can visit and negotiate beginning the 11th. We would have 6 weeks to complete the mock and I believe that is what we did last year and we finished it in time*. As long as people are attentive it can go pretty fast. Now, we only did a 3-round mock last year.......it kept people's attention.

*I looked back and we didn't start the Mock until 4/7 and we finished on 4/22. If we start mid March we should be able to get through 4-5 rounds easily.

I will take Tennessee as a 2nd team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad