Racing: 2024 Formula 1 Season

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I don't think Red Bull had the quickest car here by any means. Probably Verstappen's best race of the season so far. If Verstappen doesn't get the tow from Hülkenberg in quali, I think Norris wins this race.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Basically:

giphy.gif

Reactions: SmoggyTwinkles

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I don't think Red Bull had the quickest car here by any means. Probably Verstappen's best race of the season so far. If Verstappen doesn't get the tow from Hülkenberg in quali, I think Norris wins this race.
I took heart from this for sure. The castrated version of Imola is not a very entertaining race track but McLaren is right there. Gives hope to us neutrals for the rest of the year.

Monaco this weekend

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Hamilton backing Antonelli as replacement @ Mercedes AMG Petronas once he departs for Scuderia Ferrari;

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
The one F1 race I try to tune into.

Doesn't always work out because I also like sleeping.

Gonna try and watch this. 9am EST Sunday right? Qualifying tomorrow?

Just asking. Really getting on board with the McLaren team, they just showed back up and seem to be doing amazing so far considering.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
The one F1 race I try to tune into.

Doesn't always work out because I also like sleeping.

Gonna try and watch this. 9am EST Sunday right? Qualifying tomorrow?

Just asking. Really getting on board with the McLaren team, they just showed back up and seem to be doing amazing so far considering.
Yep - qualifying is always massive at Monte Carlo..

• Love

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Sauber is comically bad. P1-P15 was closer in Q1 than Bottas was to Perez right ahead of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad