OT: 2024-2025 All Non-Hockey Sports Talk MLB, NBA, NFL, etc.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Are these Marlins things good news?
They got a couple good hitters here. Miami could use more offense. They had a surplus of starting pitchers, so they could afford to make that trade.
They'll likely still finish behind New York, Atlanta, and Philadelphia. Most likely finish above Washington though.

Reactions: KW

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Bye Cowgirls....byeeee..

200w (1).gif
49ers-49ers-fan.gif

Reactions: Ghoste

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I like that the Raptors acquired Poeltl. I liked him when he was here. He seemed like a guy who just went about his business. Almost like a systematic Center. Got his 10 rebounds and his 10 points; carry on.

I would think this leads to more moves today... I'm looking at you OG

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I like that the Raptors acquired Poeltl. I liked him when he was here. He seemed like a guy who just went about his business. Almost like a systematic Center. Got his 10 rebounds and his 10 points; carry on.

I would think this leads to more moves today... I'm looking at you OG

Did not see the Raptors not selling a single piece coming.
Oh well, they didn't really have to. I suspect a lot of changes coming this offseason.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Hopefully you (we) can add a Stanley Cup to that collection in the next few years my friend. I still dont know what it is to win anything haha.
A Stanley Cup would be so sweet. Also a World Series Championship would be ideal as well. I was six and seven when the Blue Jays went back to back, so I don't count that.

Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
A Stanley Cup would be so sweet. Also a World Series Championship would be ideal as well. I was six and seven when the Blue Jays went back to back, so I don't count that.
Would love a cup, I consider myself a Marlins fan and even though i was old enough to remember their titles, i wasnt a FL resident yet (moved here in 06) so I dont feel ok claiming those titles like i was part of the fan base. They were memorable thats for sure and i know the whole thing behind them.

In NFL i'm a Dolphins fan and a Magic fan in NBA, irrelevant forever. Of course the Heat win it all down here recently, I picked the wrong NBA team to root for lol

• Haha
Reactions: Prominence Problem

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Would love a cup, I consider myself a Marlins fan and even though i was old enough to remember their titles, i wasnt a FL resident yet (moved here in 06) so I dont feel ok claiming those titles like i was part of the fan base. They were memorable thats for sure and i know the whole thing behind them.

In NFL i'm a Dolphins fan and a Magic fan in NBA, irrelevant forever. Of course the Heat win it all down here recently, I picked the wrong NBA team to root for lol
I would say the Dolphins look like your best chance to get a title, but you'll have to go through my Chiefs first ;)

We will have to mutually agree that we think the Panthers will win the next title for us. :stanley:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Chiefs… Dolphins… Magic… Heat… Marlins… Blue Jays… Raptors… what the hell are these teams, minor league hockey I never heard of??

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Bought this tonight.
I missed the boat when they first won, and only got a hat when the Raptors won.

That second half he had will live on in playoff history.
hell yeah, thats sick!

That was an incredible second half, been rooting for Mahomes for a few years, hoping Tua is watching and learning.

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
When the Marlins won(2) titles I couldn't care less. The Heat...how hum as well. I enjoyed the U champion years. I wasn't born when the Fins won it all. I just want the Cats and Fins to win in my lifetime. I'm pretty sure it will never happen.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
When the Marlins won(2) titles I couldn't care less. The Heat...how hum as well. I enjoyed the U champion years. I wasn't born when the Fins won it all. I just want the Cats and Fins to win in my lifetime. I'm pretty sure it will never happen.
Oh the Dolphins might.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad