Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season VI: Hunt for the Wild Card is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Great win, well played game. Beat a good pitcher

Devers was great defensively, Story is starting to get his timing back, and once again it was a good night from the pitching. Sale had a promising return and Barraclough/Murphy ate half the game with the pen suffering in a major way.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
A win is a win is a win

Sale looked good.

Screenshot_20230723_231042_Twitter.jpg

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
NO MORE RELIEVERS, BLOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE RELIEVERS EVER!

Another great performance from the REILEVERS!

Great win, well played game. Beat a good pitcher

Devers was great defensively, Story is starting to get his timing back, and once again it was a good night from the pitching. Sale had a promising return and Barraclough/Murphy ate half the game with the pen suffering in a major way.

Casas with a bomb off the tough lefty!

Knew you wanted me to say it.

Last edited:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Story is 0-6 with 4 strikeouts so far. Maybe he should have stayed in Worcester.
It’s probably not good to live life on small samples

I went back 2 months & quietbsfan & Johnny D wanted to shoot Duran & Casas into sun and they immediately took off

The duo is now shifted to Story which probably is a good omen he gets hot

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
So I think we see Teel in Portland before the season ends. 2 3-hit games since being brought up to High-A. He is already better than what Portland has imo. Crazy what the Red Sox team can be in 2-3 years. They definitely need more pitching prospects to tandem up with Bello.
Not necessarily pitching prospects. You don't build a team solely with prospects. But overall the organization is certainly top heavy with position players.

Casas is the best hitter on the team
No. He's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad