GDT: 2023-24 season game 70 LA Kings vs Tampa Bay Lightning @7:30pm 3/23/24

Brownie to Pancakes

Jul 1, 2012
CA
foxy is 100% wrong for riding stamkos on that

cernak had ZERO reason to hard commit to the boards like that, just lazily float back in the zone and that's a nothing play, maybe a zone entry at worst
Cernak was on kopi, probably had no idea that gav jumped stamkos's shit

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
I think Anderson is going to be captain one day. He's taken a good leadership role, is well spoken, he's signed uber long term and is young, and he waits off the ice to high five everyone before they leave.
Didn't realize he was signed until 2029.

Reactions: Surf Nutz

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Great game marred by awful coaching in the 3rd period and one of the most brain dead plays of the season by Kempe. You can’t f*** around like this and not expect to find out. 45 mins of solid hockey followed by the worst shell defense I’ve seen for zero reason when the Kings were dominating on offense. Best defense is when you can’t get the opposition out of their zone. Why the f*** does this organization think it’s a good idea to take their foot off the gas?

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
I think Anderson is going to be captain one day. He's taken a good leadership role, is well spoken, he's signed uber long term and is young, and he waits off the ice to high five everyone before they leave.
When they drafted him, I remember management saying that he will definitely be wearing a letter in LA.

Also, I think it was at a the state of the union meeting or like a ticket holder thing awhile back, Luc was asked who he could see becoming the captain of the young kids once the original core leaves and without hesitation he said Mikey.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Tampa ot coverage looked way worse once it was broken down. Two guys went to one and then Stamkos was left in the dust.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
great group of FANS here tonight making insightful positive comments.

The 7th man had the KIngs back!

Congrats all.
Let's kick some Canuck ahss, eh!

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
PLD just comes across as so unlikable, that was such a rough post game with him. I can't imagine complaining about having to do a 3 minute chat with patty and stoll when you are being paid 8.5 to put up 33 points.

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
PLD just comes across as so unlikable, that was such a rough post game with him. I can't imagine complaining about having to do a 3 minute chat with patty and stoll when you are being paid 8.5 to put up 33 points.

Uh what? I thought the opposite. He’s clearly just an awkward guy.

What happened?

Absolutely nothing.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
yeah i dunno i think PLD is just kind of a typical dim jock, the interview was fine

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
QB has zero OT goals with LAK.. thats kind of weird right? Kid that talented and fast has maybe 5 minutes total of OT shifts in his career

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad