2023/24 Relegation Fantasy League Main Thread

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
It's time! The debut of the relegation fantasy league recap. Should allow all managers to follow along with the standings battles in each league, and see who are the favourites/at risk to be promoted or relegated.

If anyone has suggestions for info to add/adjust feel free, this is week 1 and I am not opposed to change. Keep in mind I don't have eternity to spend on this and I aim to keep it short and sweet.

Best of luck (except for gecko) for week 2 ;)

Week 1.png

Last edited:

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
It's time! The debut of the relegation fantasy league recap. Should allow all managers to follow along with the standings battles in each league, and see who are the favourites/at risk to be promoted or relegated.

If anyone has suggestions for info to add/adjust feel free, this is week 1 and I am not opposed to change. Keep in mind I don't have eternity to spend on this and I aim to keep it short and sweet.

Best of luck (except for gecko) for week 2 ;)

View attachment 753681
This is awesome!

Reactions: BeLeafing

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
Relegation Fantasy League Recap Week 2:

We will see lots of standings movement in the earlier weeks, though later on the +/- rank of a team will be more valuable to see what teams are climbing/falling. Also I suspect you will keep seeing very small formatting changes in the recap week to week, because yes I am annoying.

On to week 3

Week 2.png

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Open to moving a RW since I have 4 RW-only players. Looking for a fair deal though.

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
oh what would we do if I just never got bored?

Introducing - TRADE ALERTS!

For any trades that happen in both leagues from here on out, graphics will be posted in this thread following the format of the one below. We all love trades, so this should make it easier for individuals in both leagues to follow some player movement even in the league they are not in.

Should be a fun addition. Feedback always welcome - but my ideas are usually better than yours. Enjoy!

Trade 1.png

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
oh what would we do if I just never got bored?

Introducing - TRADE ALERTS!

For any trades that happen in both leagues from here on out, graphics will be posted in this thread following the format of the one below. We all love trades, so this should make it easier for individuals in both leagues to follow some player movement even in the league they are not in.

Should be a fun addition. Feedback always welcome - but my ideas are usually better than yours. Enjoy!

View attachment 762694
BeLeafing for commish of the year. Only this year though you need to earn 2024 first.

Reactions: BeLeafing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad