OT: 2023-2024 News Around The NHL Thread

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Yeah that was a tough game for Driedger, but it's a small sample size. Hope he does well in Seattle.

Look at the Roster who played for Seattle, sorry that isnt an NHL Roster, nore an AHL Roster. Seattle wont be a second Vegas, Vegas Roster and Seattle Roster are 2 different kind of things.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz

Looks like Coleman learnt something from Bennett in the last POs and decided that there is still plenty of room for upgrades... absolutely justified that he got suspended for 2 games

Reactions: harv33173

IceKitties

Dec 31, 2017
Florida
Wow the Kraken suck, this roster clearly isn't going to get it done, time to blow it up and restart from square one. :sarcasm:

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
The TNT panel is super awkward with all the forced laughter of having Biz on there.

On the other hand, Barkley is amazing and a pleasure to watch. I hope they have him on a regular basis.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Bizzare. Sceviour signed a contract with the Oilers literally yesterday, and he looks pretty decent and is the quickest I've ever seen him. Well, good for him I guess.

Reactions: harv33173

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Bizzare. Sceviour signed a contract with the Oilers literally yesterday, and he looks pretty decent and is the quickest I've ever seen him. Well, good for him I guess.

Was watching a bit of Oilers game and he had a prime scoring chance, all he had to do was drag it to backhand but he shot right into goalie haha.

Loved him on PK/4th line and will cheer for him but he has some of the worst hands in the league. Mist have counted 6 missed goals the last year he was a Panther.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad