Injury Report: 2021-22 Injuries and Covid List Thread

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
I guess it's a good thing the Ducks only have four games in February if Manson is week to week. Hopefully he'll be back in March.

Reactions: lwvs84

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I guess it's a good thing the Ducks only have four games in February if Manson is week to week. Hopefully he'll be back in March.
Ducks definitely have more games than 4 in February.....

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Manson and his injuries…….the time to trade him was a couple years ago.

On a tangent, could you imagine if the trade for RHD Justin Faulk was successful? Just how much better would this team be and at least some quality top-4 depth!

Lindholm-Faulk
Fowler-Manson
Benoit-Drysdale

I think keeping Manson proved Murray correct about his roster such that if the team has a healthy blue line, then it makes a world of difference. We couldn't even get Faulk via trade here shows how difficult it is get upper end talent to come to Anaheim.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Kinda interesting as Comer has been playing his best hockey of the season. Not like he's been amazing or anything in an absolute sense, but a noticeable improvement over where he was.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
upload_2022-2-21_14-26-48.png

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Kinda interesting as Comer has been playing his best hockey of the season. Not like he's been amazing or anything in an absolute sense, but a noticeable improvement over where he was.

Coincidently enough, you can replace Comer with Steel and the sentiment will still be true.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Well, I am not an insider, but I am at the Orange Alliance STH event and I can tell you Gibby went right to the room after taking the puck off his blocker hand while making a save. Could see Stolarz tomorrow night.

Also Jones is out there. Not really doing much at the moment but could see some non-contact work later on

Reactions: bsu

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Should add there’s no Getzlaf out here either after he looked uncomfortable at the end of the game last night. Steel appears to be up with Terry-Rico and Comtois is on LW3 next to Lundestrom

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Should add there’s no Getzlaf out here either after he looked uncomfortable at the end of the game last night. Steel appears to be up with Terry-Rico and Comtois is on LW3 next to Lundestrom
What do they see in Steel seriously? I rather play Carrick over him 10/10 times.

Steel is a liability with the puck on his stick half the time. He turns pucks over for no reason more than anyone on the team.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Haven't seen anything on Lundestrom. Would assume it to be serious since he didn't return. I wonder if it had anything to do with the hit he took the other night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad