Pre-Game Talk: 12/13 | Bruins Dance With The Devil in Newark | 7:30pm ET | MAX, TNT, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
For his 775K I'm actually shocked people hate on Boqvist so much. Really weird obsession. He's got 30 pt pedigree and he costs you as little as a hockey player can. What's not to like?
He's not one of the prized prospects who have been talked up to the point where people think they are the next big things. All this whining over a guy who is only called up for insurance purposes is absurd. You don't call up a top prospect to have them sit.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Year after year, do we have more injuries than 90% of other teams or does it just SEEM like it?:help:
The opposite is actually true. We're in the top 5 for fewest man games lost to injury this year, and we were last year as well lol.

For his 775K I'm actually shocked people hate on Boqvist so much. Really weird obsession. He's got 30 pt pedigree and he costs you as little as a hockey player can. What's not to like?
he ain't tuff enuff

Reactions: HumBucker

NHLInjuryViz

Feb 12, 2020
Year after year, do we have more injuries than 90% of other teams or does it just SEEM like it?:help:
Definitely the latter…

1702489248946.png

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Here’s my thoughts:

Bruins win 9-1. Dominate from start to finish. The one goal we give up we just put the puck in our own net. Meh.

Everyone on this board is shocked and posts of ‘9???? 9 goals??!!?? When did that happen last????’….fly like extra gravy on Christmas Day dinner at Aunt Matilda’s house. It’s quite the scene.

Pasta with a 4 point might, Coyle gets 3 points and we get 2 goals from the D corp.

While all this is going on I down several beers followed by several more. I end up singing Christmas carols on the front lawn at 2am and when my neighbor tells me to shut up….I scream ‘BRUINS WIN MOCHAMBO!!’

Looking forward to seeing how exact this all ends up being

Let’s Go Bruins!!!

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
The opposite is actually true. We're in the top 5 for fewest man games lost to injury this year, and we were last year as well lol.
Yeah, it always feels worse when looking at your own team, but go around the league in a given week and a ton of teams will be dealing with injury problems.

Reactions: BMC

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
No he has not. He is too highly rated in the hockey world. He is, shall I say, second team all-star level on a good day. He is, however, tougher and better than Dougie. (He isn't quite as talented, but is more willing to learn and again, much tougher.)

lol that's amazing.

Guys D is played in your own end also, not just scoring pts. There aren't 3 more well rounded D than Charlie. But PARTICULARLY, if suddenly we value toughness. If we value that too, he's top 2.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
lol that's amazing.

Guys D is played in your own end also, not just scoring pts. There aren't 3 more well rounded D than Charlie. But PARTICULARLY, if suddenly we value toughness. If we value that too, he's top 2.
Also need to ignore his Norris votes of course - guy went 10th, 5th, 4th and even 18th last year despite missing almost 20 games.

But QBF is a psyop anyway.

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
Doom and gloom from some . Can only imagine their take if the
Bruin's weren't leading the East in points and goal differential tied with p% in the NHL.

looking at the numbers makes me think this team really sucks. probably lose tonight by at least 10 goals.

I just hope the team keeps it up so I get to enjoy another winning season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad