Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Avz

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
In a couple years we can draft Vojtech and put them on the same line. So much poise.
Haha! I see why you've liked him all of these years. He kind of reminds me of Stastny, but a better version who doesn't disappear half of the time, You have to give management credit for targeting and bringing in guys like this. Players like Mitts, Lehks and Nichuchkin win cups.

• Love
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
IMO more ROR. Not a big hitter or physical guy, but wins battles like crazy, is elite defensively, and is probably a better playmaker. Now if we can get Fatty to work on his tips and shot like ROR, we could have a better version.

Very cerebral in his hockey IQ and reading of the game, just like ROR.

Biggest differences for me are ROR brings more physicality and Mitts brings more high-end vision/playmaking ability.

Good comparison.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Someone needs to take the Scheifele, Niederreiter, and Bowness quotes and set them to music.

I really hope Bones doesn’t get smart here and dress both Perfetti and Miller for game 5 but he probably will.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
The fact that Mitts is not a douchebag makes him 10x the player.

james-franco-wtf.gif

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
As a big proponent of the trade I'd say Byram's absence was noticeable early on when Sammy wasn't around and Manson was out there doing God knows what in game 1. I don't know if the Byram of this season would've been the same Byram we saw in the 2022 postseason but it might have been nice to see regardless.

Still, can't argue the results we've seen from the latest and greatest #37 so far.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
I love it when players can take their games to the next level come playoff time. Mittelstadt looks like that player. No wonder he and Lehkonen gel so well.
Those two guys have figured it out. Heck, they're making Zach Parise look like the 2018 version.

Mittelstadt's work along the boards has been terrific. He's not the biggest guy either. Very encouraging for sure.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I don’t know who were gonna lose this offseason but it’s gonna rip our heart out, especially if landy comes back looking like a 4th liner

Quick someone check on him. Or not.
Eh he responded that it was all meant to be in fun. I laughed, passionate fans are always welcome in my book.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
So many positives to take away from the game as others have mentioned. Another thing I'll add is how awesome it is to see Middlestadt play well with Parise. I'm sure it's a big deal for him to play with a guy who has been one of the best American born players from Minnesota. Instant chemistry. There was a shot of them embracing each other on the bench after the Makar goal. Love to see it.
It's weird that I went from not liking Parise when he was in Minny to wanting the boys to win a Cup for him. Life is weird.

Seriously this guy is our new Tanguay/Stastny. So ****** smart.
Absolutely no way he is our new Tanguay. Mitts is rarely offsides.

Reactions: Zolik37

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad