Canada
Ordered a new pair of shorts but they don't go up to my knees

Ix be like….

5jXNpA_cNPrzYgOQMkXjeisKVro=.gif

Sep 19, 2008
Well you have become quite chonky….

Just sayin’
No it's because the shorts aren't measured properly

I spent 45 minutes at old navy testing out shorts that fit. 34 is too tight and the legs aren't log enough, 38 is too wide but the legs stretch down more. Had to hunt but found a 36 that fit just right!

GTA V this ain't.

1716133275001.jpeg

Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62

The silence said it all. Walking straight to the counter without having to wait in line for one of the Hurricanes’ famed milkshakes was another indicator. Miami’s baseball team on Saturday concluded the regular season with a losing record for the first time in 67 years, but it’s worse than that in many ways. Miami’s crowd, traditionally loud with its “rag arm” and other chants, was quiet on Saturday, and there were scores of empty seats as Pittsburgh beat the Hurricanes, 10-7.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-of-miami/article288552038.html#storylink=cpy

rag arm :laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@PanthersPens62

The silence said it all. Walking straight to the counter without having to wait in line for one of the Hurricanes’ famed milkshakes was another indicator. Miami’s baseball team on Saturday concluded the regular season with a losing record for the first time in 67 years, but it’s worse than that in many ways. Miami’s crowd, traditionally loud with its “rag arm” and other chants, was quiet on Saturday, and there were scores of empty seats as Pittsburgh beat the Hurricanes, 10-7.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-of-miami/article288552038.html#storylink=cpy

rag arm :laugh:
Fans have shouted that ever since I can remember. Of course it sounds hollow when your team sucks & hardly anyone goes to The Light anymore but in the glory days, having 5 to 6,000 fans yelling "rag arm" was very intimidating to opposing pitchers. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad