Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVIII - The Cancun Capitals Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
He was on the left side of the intersection driving a car when I was trying to turn left. He literally went past the crosswalk and into the middle of the intersection lol

Sep 19, 2008
Hello, You have been permanently banned from participating because your comment violates this community's rules. You won't be able to post or comment, but you can still view and subscribe to it.

Note from the moderators:

This sub is for fans. Its pretty clear that you are not.

If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team by replying to this message.

Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.

Sep 19, 2008
1716121427216.jpeg

lol

1716121464604.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
it's funny how the most mundane posts are banworthy on Reddit :laugh:

I'm just saying what everyone else is saying, brother. Why am I being singled out.

Again going to say how HF has the dignity to warn you so if you're doing anything stupid you can stop right then and there.

Reddit loves to go straight to the ban hammer.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Happy Sunday-Funday my happy homie!! :)

What’s on ze menu and ze fun itinerary today?

Did ya have popcorn yesterday? :popcorn: :)
Indeed :popcorn: was consumed yesterday ! :popcorn:

Today its a lot of golf watching & I'm trying some Nathan's brand bagel-wrapped hot dogs for the 1st time with a side of Southern style Publix Tater salad ! 🌭 🥔

Can you believe Mr. Price is still dealing with that Reddit nonsense ? :shakehead No stop for Ze Sympathy Train. 🚋

it's funny how the most mundane posts are banworthy on Reddit :laugh:

I'm just saying what everyone else is saying, brother. Why am I being singled out.

Again going to say how HF has the dignity to warn you so if you're doing anything stupid you can stop right then and there.

Reddit loves to go straight to the ban hammer.
Stop. Going. To. Places. You. Clearly. Don't. Enjoy !!!!!!!! :help:

Sep 19, 2008
"why don't you quit reddit"

because reddit is one of the most popular boards out there and comes up on every f***ing search term on google

• Wow

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Indeed :popcorn: was consumed yesterday ! :popcorn:

Today its a lot of golf watching & I'm trying some Nathan's brand bagel-wrapped hot dogs for the 1st time with a side of Southern style Publix Tater salad ! 🌭 🥔

Can you believe Mr. Price is still dealing with that Reddit nonsense ? :shakehead No stop for Ze Sympathy Train. 🚋

A. An glad you enjoyed ze week’s Saturday popcorn, as per tradition :nod: :nod:

B. Not really a hotdog person but I do like potato salad. Assuming it’s just normal potato salad with no eggs or other bullshit in it like pineapple. Yes German potato salad…I’m looking at you!!! 🤢🤢

C. Can’t say I’m surprised that Mr. Price is having Reddit fiascos. Maybe they just are way less tolerant of his bullshit then we are here?? :sarcasm: :laugh: :dunno:

D. An glad to hear Ze Sympathy Train won’t be making any stops at ze Price household.

• Love
Sep 19, 2008

They had those Royal Caribbean (not XBTO) jerseys at the Adidas store yesterday but they were for women and children

the men's one only had the Inter crest and Adidas logo and Messi on the back.

I wish those pink ones would be on sale f***

• Love

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
A. An glad you enjoyed ze week’s Saturday popcorn, as per tradition :nod: :nod:

B. Not really a hotdog person but I do like potato salad. Assuming it’s just normal potato salad with no eggs or other bullshit in it like pineapple. Yes German potato salad…I’m looking at you!!! 🤢🤢

C. Can’t say I’m surprised that Mr. Price is having Reddit fiascos. Maybe they just are way less tolerant of his bullshit then we are here?? :sarcasm: :laugh: :dunno:

D. An glad to hear Ze Sympathy Train won’t be making any stops at ze Price household.
Unfortunately there is some egg in it but I work around it. Other than that it is a normal tater salad because like you, I despise all those fancy schmancy types of tater salads. 😋

1000x667billythemarlin.jpg
Old news. :eyeroll: That release is a year old.

Sep 19, 2008
imagine a muster drill

just show an informational video on the TV and get seaside lol

Unfortunately there is some egg in it but I work around it. Other than that it is a normal tater salad because like you, I despise all those fancy schmancy types of tater salads. 😋

Old news. :eyeroll: That release is a year old.
Seems odd you would not be a company man for the Marlins after their ties to NCL.

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
imagine a muster drill

just show an informational video on the TV and get seaside lol

Seems odd you would not be a company man for the Marlins after their ties to NCL.
We have been doing the video muster drill since the re-launch post COVID. Very few lines have the old-style drills anymore. And I am NOT re-litigating why I am disgusted with the Marlins. :shakehead Also, did you change your posting name on Reddit? I don't see any posts from "Ixcuincle" since a month ago. Or have they all been removed ? :laugh: And yes, I know I'm going to get the usual "its none of my business" type response. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad