Women’s Strawweight bout: Tabatha Ricci vs. Tecia Pennington
Welterweight bout: Billy Goff vs. Trey Waters
Flyweight bout: Charles Johnson vs. Jake Hadley
Women's Flyweight bout: JJ Aldrich vs. Veronica Hardy​

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I feel like General Custer after last weekend. This will be my last stand against all odds (Ruziboev/Robelis/Hooper). I won’t be a coward and back out of this one and ruin my weekend like I did last week. Do I blame some of you for not talking me out of Brener last weekend? Sure a little- but it’s still mostly on me

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I feel like General Custer after last weekend. This will be my last stand against all odds (Ruziboev/Robelis/Hooper). I won’t be a coward and back out of this one and ruin my weekend like I did last week. Do I blame some of you for not talking me out of Brener last weekend? Sure a little- but it’s still mostly on me
You’re much more knowledgeable than I am but I really don’t like Hooper vs Slava

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
You’re much more knowledgeable than I am but I really don’t like Hooper vs Slava
It’s a big striking mismatch but Hooper is improving at least in that area (still not good)- Slava just has really bad TDD (35%) so I’m anticipating it hitting the floor and if it does with any reasonable amount of time left then Hooper will submit him imo

He’s definitely the underdog but I think there’s a path to victory there. That parlay is like +900 for me or something so it’s a long shot

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Am I weird for thinking this card isnt even much worse than 301?

Robelis has the makings of being a stud, looking forward to that fight.

Reactions: Chaels Arms

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Awful decision in the Pennington vs Ricci fight. Ricci didn't do anything except try to take her down and didn't have any success with that. Round 1 and 3 very clearly had Pennington with more strikes and damage. Ricci just won a fight for having her takedowns defended.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Awful decision in the Pennington vs Ricci fight. Ricci didn't do anything except try to take her down and didn't have any success with that. Round 1 and 3 very clearly had Pennington with more strikes and damage. Ricci just won a fight for having her takedowns defended.
Really makes gambling on the sport inadvisable

Oh well!!

Poor McKinney man, that guys chin is cooked

Reactions: Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm always waiting for McKinney to go to the Justin Gaethje school of slowing it down and being technical, and I'm always let down. He seems so skilled, powerful, and long but he takes unnecessary risks and never seems to defend himself.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'm not sure if that was an actual tap but it's one of those where I'm fine with it. Hooper dominated from the start.

Reactions: CDJ and Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Chase Hooper looked phenomenal the whole fight, pure domination. I saw a pretty deliberate "tap" but you can't tap once then decide you don't want to... Hard call but it could have been stopped 5 times before that so whatever. Finally seeing Hooper add weight and add some striking confidence, still has a long career left.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
So you should put some money in the less athletic, less promising, but more experienced Cortes-Acosta.
The second I saw that I started sweating and yup my instincts were correct, my parlay was unfortunately already in and I had naturally hit easy on my underdog (Hooper)

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
The second I saw that I started sweating and yup my instincts were correct, my parlay was unfortunately already in and I had naturally hit easy on my underdog (Hooper)
Now next time he you gotta bet Despaigne because people will be low on him.

Based on the commentators the judges are going to go Woodson but I thought Caceres won rounds 2 and 3. Woodson looked good early but faded quick and just didn't have the output after the first round.

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad