16. St. Louis Blues: I Chernyshov

LeBrun is a Clown

Sep 19, 2018
Speaking for Montreal, it's still no.

1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Sennecke
4. Lindstrom

Maybe 3 and 4 are interchangeable but 1 and 2 are not.

That’s incorrect, as you aren’t a scout. They also passed up on consensus Wright and Michkov, so please, take a seat.

LeBrun is a Clown

Sep 19, 2018
Man what? Even I disagree with the guy, neither are you. What makes you the authority on this?
Ok, believe what you want, I don’t need to “prove” my qualifications or what I do.

I never gave myself any self proclaimed “authority” on this… He gave his opinion as to why he believes I am wrong and I gave mine as to why I believe he is wrong.

If you are referring to my tone or way of speech, I believe the better question for you to ask for yourself, is what gives you the authority to come in and police my speech ?

The Hockey Gods would be blessing my Ducks, and I hope this is the outcome at today's lottery!
Would be a lethal top 6!

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Ok, believe what you want, I don’t need to “prove” my qualifications or what I do.

I never gave myself any self proclaimed “authority” on this… He gave his opinion as to why he believes I am wrong and I gave mine as to why I believe he is wrong.

If you are referring to my tone or way of speech, I believe the better question for you to ask for yourself, is what gives you the authority to come in and police my speech ?

Would be a lethal top 6!
Only if we had a coaching staff that can actually run an offense and utilize players to their talents...

Reactions: LeBrun is a Clown

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
That’s incorrect, as you aren’t a scout. They also passed up on consensus Wright and Michkov, so please, take a seat.

Are you a scout? If not, what makes you so quick to invalidate someone else's opinion here?

You didn't give an opinion as to why he was wrong, you just completely denounced it.

Did you want to have an actual discussion? Or did you just want people to applaud you for making a post on an internet forum?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad