WC: 2024 Czech team in Prague!

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Kinda meh game today, 4:1 against Brits who looked like they are there on public skating is a bit disappointing. I know, win and calm one but so many f***in chances again and 100% chances ...

4 goals seems not enough there, but I know it's sometimes like that, but still a bit disappointed given the image of the game look like we should win 11:1
For the three points. We got more 4 more goals.

So we have two shutouts
2 x 4 goal.games
2 x 6 goal.games
Have yet to lose in regulation

And maybe pasta and Zacha coming.

And both our goalies seemed dialed in.

Obviously our D is maybe fifth best as our Achilles but they are playing well to their ability

Reactions: maclean

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
Cervenka - Zacha - Pastrnak
Palat - Necas - Kubalik
Kämpf - Tomasek - Kase
Beranek - Sedlak - Stransky
I would not want to tear the lines apart that worked pretty well so far, especially the Červenka, Sedlák and Kaše line. I would give the following a go:

Zacha - Nečas - Pastrňák
Červenka - Sedlák - Kaše
Palát - Tomášek - Kubalík
Beránek - Kämpf - Flek

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Kinda meh game today, 4:1 against Brits who looked like they are there on public skating is a bit disappointing. I know, win and calm one but so many f***in chances again and 100% chances ...

4 goals seems not enough there, but I know it's sometimes like that, but still a bit disappointed given the image of the game look like we should win 11:1

Wanna see some goals there, doesn't matter we won without problems, but if you can't convert such chances against such a weak opponent... How you want to score those against Canada or Swedes ?

Enh, we beat Austria cleanly 4:0 while everyone else struggled. Running up the score would've been nice and all, but I'm satisfied we kept it all under control. Big test coming up Tuesday

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
For the three points. We got more 4 more goals.

So we have two shutouts
2 x 4 goal.games
2 x 6 goal.games
Have yet to lose in regulation

And maybe pasta and Zacha coming.

And both our goalies seemed dialed in.

Obviously our D is maybe fifth best as our Achilles but they are playing well to their ability
I know it's good and there were more games even mighty swedes not scoring that much against weak opponents

I just don't like that many unanswered 100% chances

Always fear that might cost us in the tougher games

I would not want to tear the lines apart that worked pretty well so far, especially the Červenka, Sedlák and Kaše line. I would give the following a go:

Zacha - Nečas - Pastrňák
Červenka - Sedlák - Kaše
Palát - Tomášek - Kubalík
Beránek - Kämpf - Flek
I would maybe see there Stránský somewhere instead of Flek or Branek ... Guy look very good so far and he is producing also

Otherwise that's great lineup, would love to look it like that

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Guaranteed top 3 in group now.

US is a very dangerous floater right now... Two winnable matches so I assume they finish 2nd. I feel 50-50 against anyone in other side but US and Sweden and hope.our great tournament doesn't result in a nightmare quarter.

Reactions: jj cale

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Indeed. And I think it’s been hosted very well for all involved, so don’t feel bad about a minor perk going to the home team!
I never feel bad about the perks whatsoever when we host. Now the fans from other places on the other hand always seem to have a problem with it.........why I don't know since they enjoy the same things when their country hosts it.

It's silly to get riled up about that stuff and the host countries fans should never even give it a second thought.

It's just business.

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
who is she
Ester Ledecka is czech snowboarder and alpine skier. At the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, Ledecká won gold medals in the super-G in alpine skiing and in the parallel giant slalom in snowboarding. She was the second woman ever to win an Olympic gold in two separate disciplines but the first to do so at the same Winter Olympics.
Screenshot_2024-05-19-13-32-55-92_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
With Zacha and Pasta, I'd make it like this:

Palat - Zacha - Pasta
Cervus - Necas - Kase
Kubalik - Sedlak - Stransky
Beranek - Kampf - Tomasek/Flek

Cervus can change with Necas as center of course.
Vozenilek and Kondelik are out.

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
Do you guys know when they will announce pasta and zacha of they come or not

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad