Team name and jersey ideas

SirJW

Jan 25, 2007
The LA
Added this in the business forum Team Name thread.

Denver Outlaws begin the 2024 Premier Lacrosse League season this weekend.
So Denver has two Lacrosse teams competing in the Utah HC names poll.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
IMG_4501.jpeg

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
View attachment 877975
If this is legit, I actually wouldn’t mind abandoning the purple and doing a powder blue, white, and black color scheme. I think the moment you start adding purple to the shade of blue, we start to look like a pop tart.

Also screams Yeti to me. I can’t see if being the Swarm or Mammoth. Even though I want Mammoth bad

Those colors are like the Sharks and Kraken had a kid and this was the result.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Colors remind me of Atlanta/Jets/Columbus alts. Not a fan.

I realize I hate non deviated pants unless it's an O6 team, for the most part. Two tone all the way for some kind of contrast to avoid the pajama effect.

If they're going with this basic bitch color scheme + font then the accessory game needs to be among the best in the league ala Vegas, a team that created kit so good the crest is actually the weakest part.

Reactions: Grimes

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Colors remind me of Atlanta/Jets/Columbus alts. Not a fan.

I realize I hate non deviated pants unless it's an O6 team, for the most part. Two tone all the way for some kind of contrast to avoid the pajama effect.

If they're going with this basic bitch color scheme + font then the accessory game needs to be among the best in the league ala Vegas, a team that created kit so good the crest is actually the weakest part.
I’ve got a weird thing where I always like all black breezers the best. In this case dark grey would be cool.

I like the fresh powder blue but I don’t want the home sweater to be mostly powder. I want it to be mostly granite grey but have the light blue as the accent.

IMG_0950.jpeg

Like that.

Reactions: Grimes and Kai Yo T

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
HNIC_Logo_old.svg
View attachment 877975
If this is legit, I actually wouldn’t mind abandoning the purple and doing a powder blue, white, and black color scheme. I think the moment you start adding purple to the shade of blue, we start to look like a pop tart.

Also screams Yeti to me. I can’t see if being the Swarm or Mammoth. Even though I want Mammoth bad
Wow what an incredible logo… I wonder how much they got paid for this crap… looks like the old CBC hockey night in Canada
In fact ( and I can’t believe I am saying this ) the old CBC logo looks like more thought was put in it
IMG_0094.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizen

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
:DD Wa-a-a-y back in 2014, I did up a concept for a buddy's beer league team in sync with the 50th anniversary of the spaghetti westerns featuring Clint Eastwood.
Now, the logos/sweaters aren't NHL worthy, but I loved the name.
A "wild west" theme wouldn't be too bad for a Utah hockey team, and I think I'd prefer "Drifters" over the "Outlaws"...Also, I hear there's a new "Drift Board" for the slopes that's apparently only made in Utah, so maybe also a skiing reference.
...a moot point now, as "Drifters" isn't on the list...
View attachment 877970

"Looks like Bear is starting the period with 'The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly line.'"

Last edited:

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
A buddy who has done some graphic work for me made these.

Pretty cool and I think he have our first English Utah fan. Too bad Black Diamond is out of the running

Reactions: SirJW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad