Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Rangers in 4

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I went to a Panthers v Isles game back in December when I was down in the Boca area.

Got myself some swag including a real nice Panthers hoodie which I have been wearing nearly every day because the weather has been so trash up here in NY.

Starting Wednesday I hope the weather gets warmer because I can’t wear it anymore.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I went to a Panthers v Isles game back in December when I was down in the Boca area.

Got myself some swag including a real nice Panthers hoodie which I have been wearing nearly every day because the weather has been so trash up here in NY.

Starting Wednesday I hope the weather gets warmer because I can’t wear it anymore.
Sounds like you can't lose the series either way

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018

You’re gonna have to keep wearing it

I’m sorry man, we had to make some deals

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I would have to say first time ever (or in a long time) I can't definitively claim who is going to win the series.

Best teams in the regular season (both divisional leaders) are meeting in the conference finals.

I think 5 on 5 -> Panthers have the edge but not by much

If the series came down to special teams then I'd have to say Ranger have the edge

My anticipation is really high. Probably one of the best conference finals in a long time.....

My Eastern bracket has been perfect. Sorry Panthers fans. :sarcasm:

Its going to be hilarious when bruins and leafs fans (most) jump on rangers bandwagon when series start. panthers are enemy#1 for both right now :laugh:

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Bob is a lot better than Andersen. Florida's penalty kill has been a star. This is going the distance I think.

True. NYR's toughest match-up yet not just in terms of team composition but also goalie. Bob has been lightout good.

Shesty Vs Bob would be quite a duel

difference being Florida already have had a taste of it going against Swayman and Vasy

I think Rangers face a pain in the ass goalie first time in the playoffs

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
It'll be a great series. I think Swayman is a better goaltender than Igor now (also Boston D better than Rangers D) and we lit him up a few times. Carolina lit Igor up a few times but couldn't handle Rangers PP. I don't think these will be low scoring games but I think they will be close games. Every game could easily be 4-3 either way. Both teams will need their team throwing themselves in front of shots to help Bob/Igor

Not sure what game they lit Igor up. They didn't have a games where they got shut down as they scored fewer than 3 goals only once. But they also scored more than 3 goals only once and it was only 4. Not like he was allowing 6 goals in certain games. He was good not elite or anything in the series but gave the Rangers a chance to win which is the name of the game.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
are you saying Gustav Forsling is the GOAt for defenseman? LOL. you guys got him off the waiver wire...
Yes, he's probably the best all-around D in the league. That we picked him off the waiver wire means nothing, that's just more props to our pro scouts.

Led the NHL in the regular season with +56 despite always facing the opposition's top forward.

Led the NHL in points share.

Completely shut the Art Ross winner down in the first round.

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
I’m really hoping the dislike takes stage quick. Like I said before, there’s really no rivalry or bad blood between these 2 teams.
Hopefully that builds, and it should seeing how it’s the ECF.
I don’t want the rangers playing emotionless just going thru the motions because there’s really no animosity.
I really don’t think you have to worry about this. The concern should be which team is better at controlling their emotions and not retaliating in the dumb way. There are some great agitators on both sides, most of whom can really play

Reactions: IdleTraveller
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad