Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Rangers in 4

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
Post the bet slip or you're full of shit. FLA in 5 is currently +500, easiest money you could ever make. Nothing to lose for you right!
Not a gambler. Just know that the Canes were the better team in more periods than the Rangers, but shitty goaltending did them in. Panthers in 5.

And the easiest money I ever made was getting into Bitcoin in 2012! Thanks, man.

Panarin had 8 pts in 6 games against Carolina...
The guy specifically said one goal a night against Bobrovsky and he had I believe 2 against the worst goaltender in the playoffs besides Skinner.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Despite all the posturing like ya'll influencers who need stupid as shit video titles to get clicks, this is two good teams and I would not be surprised to see this go either way.

Of course I want to see the Rangers pull it out. They might need more from their bottom six though, and if not, their top six to crush it

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
are you saying Gustav Forsling is the GOAt for defenseman? LOL. you guys got him off the waiver wire...
Genuinely, you very very clearly haven’t watched the guy play more than the handful of games we play the Rangers.

He’s evolved into a stud.

Not everyone’s success will be determined by their draft position…

I think it will be a great series.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Ask Timo Meier what happens when you have your head down against the Rangers in the playoffs
I mean, both teams have long lists of found outs.

curious as to why Panthers fans feel they have some kind of powerhouse but the entire franchise has never won shit.
This a joke? Rags won how many times in how many years? We had a shit owner, you guys overspent until there was a cap. Congrats though?

Last edited:

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
Uh..Legitimate Rangers fans aren't pumping our own tires. To be fair they won the president's trophy and won their first 7 playoff games. They made relatively easy work of a Carolina team that was considered to be a cup favorite. Had they not taken their foot off the gas being up 3-0 that series would have been over in 5. Your fans are the ones that think you're winning both games at MSG and "Panthers in 5."

Whatever hype they've generated is legit. They've done this with Adam Fox playing obviously injured and a shell of his former self.

That being said, the Panthers were always the team I wanted to face the least. Them and the Rangers are very obviously the 2 best teams in the East regardless of who made it to the ECF; I think they're both better than anything still standing in the West
Interesting how Canes became “Cup favorites” within months of being swept by The Panthers.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
Interesting how Canes became “Cup favorites” within months of being swept by The Panthers.
The Panthers are really good and I think they should be favorites in the Series. But the point is right that the Canes were the cup favorite in Vegas. My order of the teams left is:
Dallas
Florida
NYR
Oilers/Canucks

Reactions: I am not exposed

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
curious as to why Panthers fans feel they have some kind of powerhouse but the entire franchise has never won shit.
Idk know about powerhouse claims. But how exactly does either team’s history make any difference in this series? :huh:

Well, that’s cuz FL, at best, was going to be scraping to even make it in to playoffs.

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
Panthers have better top end talent and Rangers have nobody like Barkov. Special teams will be a factor but Florida's bottom 6 depth highly outmatches the Rangers and that will win them the series.

Rangers haven't even been tested these playoffs. This is going to be a real wake up call for them.
Rangers have an elite top 6 and the Panthers have nobody like Panarin. Florida may have the advantage with their bottom 6 but Shesterkin has outplayed Bobrovsky and the Rangers’ special teams will smother Florida and ultimately help win NYR the series.

The Rangers beat the 2nd best team in the East while Florida has only played two mediocre teams. This’ll be a huge wake up call for them.

am i doing it right?

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
So does that mean since the Islanders won more your franchise is inferior?

NO ONE SAY NOTHING TO ANYONE UNLESS YOU WON!

Attention Leafs fans, go on and blow some smoke baby. Your franchise has won!

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
And what have the Rangers done in the last 30 years? You guys are thumping your chest like you’ve done anything, especially with the financial and market advantage the Rangers had in that time.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004

"within months" is doing some work when it was a calendar year and a whole NHL season away

That said, it ain't us that was pumping Carolina's tires as a cup contender/favorite

TO be honest I don't really see how there's any strong argument any which way for any team that's left other than Edmonton because of their lol goalie situation and maybe Vancouver for the same.

Dallas, Florida, and the Rangers are all great teams who proved it in the regular season and playoffs. Rangers weren't Presidents trophy winners by accident and Carolina is a tough as f*** team to beat no matter what. Beyond that, matchups, luck, and health determine the cup winner.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Mandar

The Real Maven
Sep 27, 2013
The Tarheel State
So does that mean since the Islanders won more your franchise is inferior?

NO ONE SAY NOTHING TO ANYONE UNLESS YOU WON!

Attention Leafs fans, go on and blow some smoke baby. Your franchise has won!
Not saying you’re wrong, and some of my fellow NYR fans can be a bit over the edge (as all fan bases do)….but just to let you know, the isles and Rangers have the same number of cups….therefore we are both inferior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad