Brad Treliving is doing a great job.

sunstersun

May 12, 2017
I don’t love Montour as much as many others, but heck yes to Lindholm and trading Mitch and Mo.

Build down the middle, deep D and solid goaltending.

Montour is getting overpaid because he's a RHD and slots in around #2 slot with upside potential. I'm also just tired of not having a PP shot. I think if you move off Rielly you can afford to over pay him a bit.

Just imagine tho our powerplay would actually finally be nasty. Montour, Matthews on the right wing, Nylander on the left, Knies in front of the net and Lindholm as the roamer.

GG.

Reactions: arso40

myleafs

May 25, 2021
I tend to agree. Hopefully they will be a team that thinks he can be a difference maker for them and is willing to pay. Another Kadri trade would set us back a few years.

Personally I something like Raymond + 1st. Some think we could get a lot more but with Mitch asking for $12.5m, I doubt it.
Raymond from Detroit? No way the wings move him for Marner...not a chance.

Reactions: ToneDog

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
I don’t love Montour as much as many others, but heck yes to Lindholm and trading Mitch and Mo.

Build down the middle, deep D and solid goaltending.
I was sold on Lindholm when he was able to stop Nylander rushing down the wing.

Literally 0 dmen were able to do that all season long. When Nylander decides he's putting on the jets on that open lane, you just have to cross your fingers your goalie makes the save.

Lindholm not only kept up with him but stopped the power cut to the inside.

Still in shock at the reaction this place had at the thought of Dubas making a push for him at the TDL. Bombarded with "The D is flawless, we don't need" :laugh::help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad