B-Sens 2023-24 Belleville Senators

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I thought I heard on the 32 Thoughts podcast that Staios might want his old pal Jay McKee coaching Belleville next season, which would leave David Bell looking for a new team...

Good in Osgoode

Jan 15, 2018
Osgoode
Lassi Thomson, Jacob Larsson leave Belleville and probably Dillon Heatherington to go overseas.
Seeing a bit of an exodus of Veteran D out of Belleville.
Under pro contract for 24-25 is Kleven, Sebrango, Donovan, Hamara & Toure.

Guenette & Matinpalo are both RFA's.
Kleven has a decent shot at being in Ottawa, Toure probably would need to start in the ECHL.

I would think that they would re-sign Guenette. Not sure about Matinpalo?
That potentially leaves Sebrango, Donovan, Hamara & Guenette for B-Sens D next season.

Drafted players in the mix are Nordberg, Wallberg, Andonovski & Stanley.
Wallberg & Stanley just finished their first year of NCAA. They are likely not coming yet.
Nordberg had a fairly ho-hum season in the USHL and Andonovski probably stays another year in Kitchener (OHL).

Looks like they are going to need to bring in 2 or 3 veteran D for Belleville next year.

Reactions: DrEasy and Icelevel

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Seeing a bit of an exodus of Veteran D out of Belleville.
Under pro contract for 24-25 is Kleven, Sebrango, Donovan, Hamara & Toure.

Guenette & Matinpalo are both RFA's.
Kleven has a decent shot at being in Ottawa, Toure probably would need to start in the ECHL.

I would think that they would re-sign Guenette. Not sure about Matinpalo?
That potentially leaves Sebrango, Donovan, Hamara & Guenette for B-Sens D next season.

Drafted players in the mix are Nordberg, Wallberg, Andonovski & Stanley.
Wallberg & Stanley just finished their first year of NCAA. They are likely not coming yet.
Nordberg had a fairly ho-hum season in the USHL and Andonovski probably stays another year in Kitchener (OHL).

Looks like they are going to need to bring in 2 or 3 veteran D for Belleville next year.
Why would they not re-sign Mantipalo? I see that as a no brainer.

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad