NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs - Devils to hire Sheldon Keefe as head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Great so know the Leafs will be pushing the Bruins around

Berube had a big strong physical team at his disposal in St. Louis, the Leafs as currently constructed are nothing like that. They will need to make significant offseason moves to get Berube that type of team. He's not exactly a hockey mastermind, he's more of a motivator type.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Berube had a big strong physical team at his disposal in St. Louis, the Leafs as currently constructed are nothing like that. They will need to make significant offseason moves to get Berube that type of team. He's not exactly a hockey mastermind, he's more of a motivator type.
They were knocking the Bruins around pretty good in the playoffs

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
They were knocking the Bruins around pretty good in the playoffs

That's more a knock on the Bruins then props to them. Almost all of their physicality came from their D, no matter how you slice it they are miles away from having the size and physicality that he had at his disposal with the Blues.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Don't think I'll watch the remaining games in the playoffs, the refereeing in most of these series has been brutal. It's to the point that you'll be able to predict when penalties are going to happen by the way the game is playing out. I don't even know what is and isnt goalie interference any more.
I didn’t have time to watch any NHL games the last couple days. It was great, not gonna lie.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
That's more a knock on the Bruins then props to them. Almost all of their physicality came from their D, no matter how you slice it they are miles away from having the size and physicality that he had at his disposal with the Blues.
I think there moving Marner ,so they will have money to spend,I think they have $20 million in cap space even before they move Marner so they may try to go more physical.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Bertuzzi, Domi & Knies hit quite a bit.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
2 minutes for the guy standing next to you grabbing your stick and lightly hitting himself in the chin?

Never change, NHL.

Reactions: Gordoff

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Edmonton was rocking. I can't remember seeing a crowd at a pro sporting event having more fun. Everyone was on their feet singing just about every song that was coming over the PA system. They were chanting the Vancouver goalie's name and having a blast.

They can get f***ed. Van City will win on Monday.

Vancouver is my 2nd team bc I went to our game there in 2011 when we won it all and their fans were actually really nice to me after the game warning about the riots. Before the game in the bar taking shots crushing beers very feel good people everyone giving good vibes and they were all like 'hey after the game come up here and you'll drink for free' thinking they would win. LOL. I would absolutely love if they won the cup. I don't think I have ever spent a better day than that one in their arena I really want them to beat Edmonton and then take down the Cup.

Had some insane epic ski trips to Whistler since. Skied off the backside of Nelson Whitewater by accident and might have froze to death but a group found me and I got helicoptered out.

Favorite pace. Favorite people. Most wonderful memories. Lets go Nucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad