Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals begin June 6th at TD Garden - CELTICS vs Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Our players hate it when fans do that just so you know they hated it just as much when people chanted F you Draymond. Its extremely trashy.

Kyrie was a mutual parting of ways and everyone expected Kemba to be the better fit makes no sense why everyone is so jilted. Why don't people hate Gordon Hayward who opted out on us and left just for money and didn't give us back the year we lost when he got hurt? That is one pathetic scumbag coward athlete who signed up to put us over the top and then bounced because he didn't think a max deal would be there a year later? Hmm let me guess why. I heard Kyrie called the N word in 2022 in the bathroom vs Miami heard it a few times with Subban Boston fans need to get it through their thick skulls that it really pisses off our players doing that. Want us to blow a close game late chant F Kyrie and watch us f*** up and miss shots.
Is this a serious post? Why bring the race.csrd into this?

Gordon Hayward left for money after 3 years of not being the same player due to being hurt, I don't blame him one bit. Celtics would've been stupid to offer him the deal CHA did.

You really don't understand why people are jilted about Kyrie? Really? Kyrie had every right to leave since he was a free agent. But it's the complete 180 he did mid season after telling the fans he was re-signing prior to the year. He quit on the team, then made it all about himself with the victim complex, flipping the fans off, stomping on the logo, etc. He's a f***ing liar and a narcissist. Not to mention all the non-NBA nonsense he's into like flat earth bullshit and retweeting anti semitic shit on Twitter. But yes, we hate him because of the color of his skin. Get a clue.

Every team has shitty fans. People using racial slurs suck, and that shit has no place. But if a player gets that hot and bothered about fans being passionate heckling someone like Draymond with the FU chant, or booing opposing players, they should go play in a market that doesn't give a shit.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I shouldn't care what moron fans of other teams say, but I think I'm going to have to log off for a few weeks if the Celtics lose this series. NBA fans are absolutely frothing deranged with hate towards the Celtics its unbelievable
At 12 noon Wednesday 5/29 I hop into car flip on radio and Scott zolak says this

“I never thought years ago when I got into Sports radio a Boston team would be going to the Finals and every call we take would be about what they don’t like about the team.”

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
At 12 noon Wednesday 5/29 I hop into car flip on radio and Scott zolak says this

“I never thought years ago when I got into Sports radio a Boston team would be going to the Finals and every call we take would be about what they don’t like about the team.”
He's not even joking, it was crazy. The first few callers to start the show were all saying the team isn't likeable. Zo was baiting one of them but he probably gave himself a little plausible deniability by saying he liked Jrue Holiday. Team is 12-2, made the finals and you have people basically calling up before the show even starts so they can say they don't like the team.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Team is 12-2, made the finals and you have people basically calling up before the show even starts so they can say they don't like the team.
there has to be something in the water around here because that’s f***ing ludicrous.

That’s why I don’t listen to sports-yak radio anymore. I can stomach most of the hosts, but the callers… ugh.

***Edit***

Sports fans must be the stupidest people around, because if Boston has the “most knowledgeable fans” in the country, that doesn’t say much about our countrymen.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Gordon Hayward left for money after 3 years of not being the same player due to being hurt, I don't blame him one bit. Celtics would've been stupid to offer him the deal CHA did.

You really don't understand why people are jilted about Kyrie? Really? Kyrie had every right to leave since he was a free agent. But it's the complete 180 he did mid season after telling the fans he was re-signing prior to the year. He quit on the team, then made it all about himself with the victim complex, flipping the fans off, stomping on the logo, etc. He's a f***ing liar and a narcissist. Not to mention all the non-NBA nonsense he's into like flat earth bullshit and retweeting anti semitic shit on Twitter. But yes, we hate him because of the color of his skin. Get a clue.

Every team has shitty fans. People using racial slurs suck, and that shit has no place. But if a player gets that hot and bothered about fans being passionate heckling someone like Draymond with the FU chant, or booing opposing players, they should go play in a market that doesn't give a shit.
Are you arguing with the “Japanese pro baseball is better than the mlb” guy? I recommend not doing that if so lol

I shouldn't care what moron fans of other teams say, but I think I'm going to have to log off for a few weeks if the Celtics lose this series. NBA fans are absolutely frothing deranged with hate towards the Celtics its unbelievable
The discourse is absolutely unhinged- I’ve never seen anything like it.

Reactions: dabid

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
The narrative of "can the cake walk Celtics handle the test of the battle tested Mavs" narrative is stupid.

Like this Celtics core hasn't been to 6 ECFs and are in their 2nd Finals in 3 years.

Reactions: lopey

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Celtics in 5 or 6

Anything is possible, but the Celtics are going to have to substantially upgrade their level of effort and play to do it.

If the Celtics play like they have to this point in the postseason it will be Mavs in 4 or 5. I don't expect that to happen, but I think it does show how much better the Celtics have to be than they have been

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Anything is possible, but the Celtics are going to have to substantially upgrade their level of effort and play to do it.

If the Celtics play like they have to this point in the postseason it will be Mavs in 4 or 5. I don't expect that to happen, but I think it does show how much better the Celtics have to be than they have been
Just establish their defensive identity early in the game.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Alicat, I agree with these two different positions.

One about Tatum in the playoffs and the other in the playoff for Brown but truly all season for Brown.

Alicat, what do you think about each of these positions. Thanks
Good on Leon and Oshae for calling out the losers at ESPN.

I don't give a shit what the national media says at all. They are trying to pit 2 guys against each other for absolutely no reason. It is disgraceful. The only media I will listen to are those who cover the celtics daily.

Haters going to hate. Celtics in 6.

Well said.

Gordon is currently whining about his role with the Thunder. He won't be missed based on what I've seen from fans here.

Reactions: Maine Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad