OT: South Florida Visitors - post travel related questions here

OTownCat

Mar 21, 2024
Florida
Booked my flight from Toronto to watch games 1 and 2. A few questions on making this as seamless as possible.

- Is stubhub the best site to buy after market tickets? the official ticketmaster is probably sold out by now right? YES
- how is the parking situation around the arena, where is the best parking lot to use, easy to get in/out after the game? Instead of staying at the Hilton, stay at AC Hotel Sawgrass...you're killing 3 birds by staying here. 2 entrances to Sawgrass Mills when you walk out of the Hotel, you can walk through (or around) the Mall to get to the Arena, Parking (make sure you get the sheet of paper from the front desk for parking and you can park in the Valet spots)
- my wife will join me, so she already had ideas to goto the Sawgrass Mills mall for shopping, on the map, the mall looks like its next to the Arena. is it possible to walk from the mall to the Arena? See above
- There is a doubletree hilton hotel around there, good idea to stay there and walk to the arena? I was planning to stay somewhere near the beach, and don't mind driving to the arena for game day Beach is no where near the Arena...and traffic is always horrible. If you plan a beach day, just get up EARLY and go.

thanks for any heads up advice, here is to a good series

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad