Draft Round 1 #23: New York Rangers Select RW Gabriel Perreault (Boston College, NCAA)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Perreault was injured late in the season. He came back, but its still probable that he isn't still 100%.

I think that has more to do with his omission from the roster than anything else. Gavin Brindley made it and while he's a good player, he isn't on Perreault's level.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Those 2 probably barely get any ice time either. USA has a pretty good team for a WC.
As I predicted, they have barely seen the ice. Leonard is scratched today and Smith is the 13th forward. Before this they were seeing about 4-5 minutes a game.

Glad Gabe is at home training and hitting the weight room. Last offseason he made some pretty big strides in the offseason, expecting the same the next few months.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Perreault was injured late in the season. He came back, but its still probable that he isn't still 100%.

I think that has more to do with his omission from the roster than anything else. Gavin Brindley made it and while he's a good player, he isn't on Perreault's level.
hopefully he's on a full bulk program instead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad