Remembering some guys through Puckdoku

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Puckdoku Game 336 - 7/9:

209 Uniqueness
🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩

Of course, nothing can get me a low score with Vegas on the board... I thought Michael Hutchinson would have gotten at least one game with them, but of course he didn't... :skeptic:

Also messed up on TBL/WSH, I keep forgetting that Taormina and Urbom played for each of these teams and the Devils, but not both :banghead:

Screenshot 2024-06-01 154927.png

I'm obviously not the biggest Vegas expert...

View attachment 878212
Finally caught on to the Toms train, huh? :P

• Love
Reactions: DitchMarner

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Puckdoku Game 337 - 9/9🏆:

2 Uniqueness
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

This is one of those games where I am actually quite disappointed I didn't get a 0.0% :cry:

It's also one of those games where my score might come down later....

Screenshot (402).png

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Puckdoku Game 340 - 5/9:

403 Uniqueness
🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :biglaugh::banghead:

Well, this was a trip and a half! Olympic medals? Crap. Vezina? Crap! HHOF???? OH COME ON.

[DET/HHOF] Roger Crozier - you know, for a guy who won Calder, Conn Smythe, and (I thought?) the Vezina, you would think he'd be in the HHOF...

[CHI/Olymp. Gold] Petri Kontiola - was on the '18 Finns, not the '22 Finns! :pullhair::pullhair:

[CHI/Olymp. Gold] Gave this one another go and guessed Bondra - .......... forgot he's Slovakian........... :facepalm::biglaugh:

[CHI/BUF] And the cherry on top... Robert Dirk did not play for BUF... must be thinking of a different Dman...

Screenshot (404).png

• Wow

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
1717598892067.png

Bah, incorrectly guessed Kim Johnsson for CHI+gold medal. And then I forgot that rule that they had to win the Vezina while as a member of that team, so I put in Grant Fuhr who won it as an Oiler.

I forgot that Nikolai Khabibulin would have worked for CHI+gold medal. Khabibulin won in 1992 as the young third string goalie. Infamously long time Russian coach Viktor Tikhonov took Khabibulin's medal (coaches don't receive medals). Khabibulin was bitter about that and had others issues with the old guard which led to him to sit out the 1998 Olympics. The IOC eventually presented Khabibulin with a replacement medal at the 2002 Olympics.

DitchMarner

It's time.
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
LMAO... I sucked today. This has to be my worst score ever... absolute ass.

1717684624259.png

1. I thought Scott Pellerin played for ATL (it was MIN).
2. I originally selected Shane MacEachern (who the hell is that?!) instead of Shawn McEachern for the WPG/OTT square.
3. I chose Warrener for the wrong square; didn't realize I had my cursor on the BUF/one team square.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad