OT: Out of town scoreboard

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I kinda disagree with that. Edmonton did a good job of blocking shots, keeping Dallas from their usual offense (stretch passes) and just hanging on there.

Dallas honestly didn't look good in that game, shot differential be damned. I think Pete DeBoer is an awful coach. Jamie Benn is a giant f***ing turd and Joe Pavelski is basically a rotting corpse at this point. There's a reason Dallas's power play was hopeless and they weren't able to do much with the goalie pulled, and it's personnel usage.

They had a handful of chances, especially towards the end, but most of their shots were from the perimeter. Their PP was Panthers-esque hot garbage though. I think they needed to turn the game there and couldn’t get any momentum.

Reactions: RogerRoger

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
They had a handful of chances, especially towards the end, but most of their shots were from the perimeter. Their PP was Panthers-esque hot garage though. I think they needed to turn the game there and couldn’t get any momentum.

Panthers could have easily turned in a better PP than the Stars did tonight and for most of the series. Pavelski is so washed that I legitimately feel bad for the guy. He's done, it's real painfully obvious.

Sucks, I like the guy, hell of a player and loved to watch him go to work, but having him on the first PP unit with Benn (lol every time) was just mind-boggling.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Panthers could have easily turned in a better PP than the Stars did tonight and for most of the series. Pavelski is so washed that I legitimately feel bad for the guy. He's done, it's real painfully obvious.

Sucks, I like the guy, hell of a player and loved to watch him go to work, but having him on the first PP unit with Benn (lol every time) was just mind-boggling.

Yeah the PP will be key for the Panthers, have to keep pace with the Oilers or at least be at a respectable level compared to them.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
what am i even seeing
1717389879842.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events