Canada Soccer Part VII: Qatar Booked Edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
A truly disgusting second yellow dished out to put Halifax down a man and Ottawa tie in extra, extra time. Halifax were allowing too many uncontested crosses from the right and eventually one found a head.

This one hurts.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Tani is a great add. He is playing great and ad 24 still has some room to develop.

On the CPL and Halifax front, it has not ben 252 days since they won a game or something ridiculous like that. Something needs to change there.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Tani is a great add. He is playing great and ad 24 still has some room to develop.

On the CPL and Halifax front, it has not ben 252 days since they won a game or something ridiculous like that. Something needs to change there.
It is not about to get better short term. Telfer and Rampersad on international duty and Nimick got hurt yesterday... Can't see that being anything less than 3-4 weeks.

They played a terrific game yesterday and really deserved to win.. I feel they need to make a move or two to strengthen the squad. Central defense for sure. Watching Lapare run around with the biggest cast i've ever seen on a player also speaks to the lack of midfield depth.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
It is not about to get better short term. Telfer and Rampersad on international duty and Nimick got hurt yesterday... Can't see that being anything less than 3-4 weeks.
Yikes.... I missed the Nimick injury, that is a major blow.

I hope they turn it around, such a fun atmosphere and amazing soccer market.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Let's all try to not overreact to this one. Friendly, first game for the gaffer, and a tougjh opponent.

Likely going to see some growing pains.

Reactions: Tuggy

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Not expecting a win. I just want to see good form in midfield and the backend.

David just wasted a sure chance. Either shoot or pass off man.

Reactions: Tuggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad