Blackhawks at the 2024 IIHF World Championships

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Yea I'll vouch for Fiddy on that one. He was definitely team Bedard at the draft. In fact he was one of the ones saying it was a failure if they didn't get him.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Yea I'll vouch for Fiddy on that one. He was definitely team Bedard at the draft. In fact he was one of the ones saying it was a failure if they didn't get him.
And I’ll say you’re taking that out of context.
He wasn’t so much beating the drum for Bedard.
He was saying if they don’t pick #1 (which means to get Bedard) the Davidson’s plan was a failure. Even AFTER the draft lottery he wrote more about Davidson still being a failure and it was only being lucky that bailed him out.

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004
For the people that can decipher his posts....are you related to the people that broke the enigma machine code during world war two or something...?

You should contact nasa / space force and volunteer to translate alien language should they need it.

Reactions: Sarava and Mrfenn92

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
For the people that can decipher his posts....are you related to the people that broke the enigma machine code during world war two or something...?

You should contact nasa / space force and volunteer to translate alien language should they need it.
If you have chatgpt or if someone cared enough to make a chrome extension, it's pretty easy to deceipher.

Here's before

I NEVER said I wanted Carlsson or Fantillu over Bedard....and I rejoiced as everyone did when we got the #1in the lottery lsst draft..

So do not ascribe words to me that I never said...

I do not hate Bedard...I just pointed out tgectruth ..he HAS been sagging last 4 games and 2 periods of the game before that...And others even in the media (The Hockey Writers) have headlined this in an article.

So stop denying the facts and his benching...This shoukd not be happening to such actalent and I do notcaccept the onlyc18 excuse.

They chose hom to be on Tram Canada...They chose hom to be a contributor on the top 2 lines ...He started off well proving he should be a top contributor.. but then he became ineffective and was surpassed by others who stepped up their game and got better as the tournament went on.

Hevis in a funk and deserves to lose his spot on a top 2vline.

I do not think he is suited to beca suooirt player on a bottom line with limited minutes and no pp time.
He basically lost his job and confidence of the coach that he could help them win.

This is all on Bedard...maybe the long grind of a pro sesson got to hom.He also sagged last 14 games forvthe Hawks..nobody suggests that was because he18.

Rather I think the mental effects of all that Blackhawks losing got to him..

But at the WHC Canada is wining ..so that should not have effected him

But in any case when things go well for holim...I joining praising to the rafters..but when his performance saggs to pretty useless in helping the team,he bears criticism albeit tempered with concern..

So do not blame me for this...it is all on Bedard himself...not elevating his game but rather sagging and in the last game hurting his team with a behind the play cross-check that gave Checkia the momentum to score on the ensuing PP and continuing with the momentum to get another goal late to tie the game ...Canada might have lost this game if not for the guy who has stepped up his gane.. Dylan Cozems ..

Ifvyou cannot stand the heat ...get out of the Kitchen or in this case lose the trust of your coach and get benched.

Believe me ..I am not revelklng Bedard failing...II do not hatevhom..I cheer For him... BUT, I an disappointed and also CONCERNED ....we are not seeing his normal effort to create and generate shots on the attack..He seems to not be clicking with linemates.as a result his coach is limiting his usage or finally benching him.

But this Gwnerational Bedard is beyond criticism for this Fail ..is laughable.. he SHOULD face the heat and play better if he wants shift tome back.

Here's after
I NEVER said I wanted Carlsson or Fantilli over Bedard. I rejoiced, as everyone did, when we got the #1 in the lottery last draft.

So do not ascribe words to me that I never said.

I do not hate Bedard. I just pointed out the truth: he HAS been sagging the last 4 games and the 2 periods of the game before that. Others, even in the media (The Hockey Writers), have headlined this in an article.

So stop denying the facts and his benching. This should not be happening to such a talent, and I do not accept the "only 18" excuse.

They chose him to be on Team Canada. They chose him to be a contributor on the top 2 lines. He started off well, proving he should be a top contributor, but then he became ineffective and was surpassed by others who stepped up their game and got better as the tournament went on.

He is in a funk and deserves to lose his spot on a top 2 line.

I do not think he is suited to be a support player on a bottom line with limited minutes and no power play time. He basically lost his job and the confidence of the coach that he could help them win.

This is all on Bedard. Maybe the long grind of a pro season got to him. He also sagged the last 14 games for the Hawks; nobody suggests that was because he’s 18.

Rather, I think the mental effects of all that Blackhawks losing got to him.

But at the WHC, Canada is winning, so that should not have affected him.

In any case, when things go well for him, I join in praising him to the rafters. But when his performance sags to the point of being pretty useless in helping the team, he bears criticism, albeit tempered with concern.

So do not blame me for this. It is all on Bedard himself—he is not elevating his game but rather sagging, and in the last game, he hurt his team with a behind-the-play cross-check that gave Czechia the momentum to score on the ensuing power play and continue with the momentum to get another goal late to tie the game. Canada might have lost this game if not for the guy who has stepped up his game: Dylan Cozens.

If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen or, in this case, lose the trust of your coach and get benched.

Believe me, I am not reveling in Bedard failing. I do not hate him; I cheer for him. BUT, I am disappointed and also CONCERNED. We are not seeing his normal effort to create and generate shots on the attack. He seems to not be clicking with linemates. As a result, his coach is limiting his usage or finally benching him.

But this idea that generational Bedard is beyond criticism for this fail is laughable. He SHOULD face the heat and play better if he wants his shift time back.

I know some of you mutants are computer guys, so what gives and why haven't you made a fiddy bot?

P.s. why hasn't anyone mined comments comparing grammar/sentiment to reveal who his main account is where he doesn't do the spelling schtick on yet? I'd love to figure that shit out.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

As the resident fiddy expert I'll have you know it's entirely on a need to know basis.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
If you have chatgpt or if someone cared enough to make a chrome extension, it's pretty easy to deceipher.

Here's before

Here's after

I know some of you mutants are computer guys, so what gives and why haven't you made a fiddy bot?

P.s. why hasn't anyone mined comments comparing grammar/sentiment to reveal who his main account is where he doesn't do the spelling schtick on yet? I'd love to figure that shit out.
As the resident fiddy expert I'm bummed technology has put me out of a job.

Reactions: Styles

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
We haven't had the Olympics in a decade and it shows. International tournaments are culturally more important to Euro fans than NA fans, that's fine. It's just not cause for concern whatsoever that Bedard isn't lighting the tourney up.

The Olympics are the only must-see international event. Maybe this newer tournament they're cooking up will change that. The WJC is cool every now and then but I'm not a big prospect fan so it often doesn't float my boat
That's funny... I remember all the comments about the Olympics when the NHL players weren't playing.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

Here's before

Here's after

Have you ever sent a long message, via cell phone, as fast as you can without looking to see what you typed, then just send? That's HF50. There's no mystery.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Yes Bedard was buzzing and creating dangerous plays that coukd have resulted in more sores...And tge coach recognized Bedard was back "on" hos game..Even got off several shots on goal for himself (but not"Generational " shots as they did not go in...So Tourigny used him a lot more in this game ...got some PP time...even got double shifted...once with Tavares line...but despite all this good news for Bedard finding his game again,it was tarnished...AGAIN...with a dumb unsportsmanlike penalty late in the 3rd that put Canada down 2 men and Slovaks scored on that 2 man advantage...So luckily there was not much time after that for Slovaks to gain any momentum from that ...Canada gets en goal ..and that was that..

So 2 games in a row Bedard takes a dumb unnecessary penalty that costs Canada a goal on ensuing PP for the ops.. He must learn NOT to take these unnecessary penalties...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad