2024 NHL Playoffs Around the League

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Malkin has plenty of time…Katz bought the Oilers in 2008, Viola bought the Panthers in 2013, and the Malkin gained majority control in 2016 with the Barclays/NVMC arena special that cost 2x the price of FL.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I can say that ice hockey Germany is VERY excited about seeing Draisaitl in the Stanley Cup.

In addition to Draisaitl we get to see McDavid too. The last Canadian team standing too.

The Oilers making it should be a pretty big positive for the league.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
With am I supposed to do until Saturday?

This is total BS!!! (Obscure Frasier reference)

Mods. Can we get a SCF thread?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
LIke a Isles GDT, but just showing team matchup - rosters.. schedules and times.?

I dunno... just an idea....

Def rooting for EDM on this one.

Sorry, I misunderstood. If there's enough people around watching it I could do that when I'm available for sure. We could turn this thread live during game times if that works.

Are you suggesting the mods are lazy?

I definitely am.

JohnTonelliRises

Tonelli Approves↑
Sep 29, 2006
Connecticut
When @Barzaltrick and I were in high school together, we loved that man. It honestly makes me nostalgic to hear him still playing.
He was a good player for us that was probably hampered by terrible front office decisions, the guys behind the bench, and what not here on the island. Much in the same way people tear in Bailey, but we always seem to forget how bad coaching was here for years. It affects players young and old. But, it can definitely hurt the development of new players, especially in the previous situation that we used to have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad