Shanahan lives in New York?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Confirmed with link to podcast:

"Shanahan spends a lot of his time living in New York. He's not here as often as some people think. There have been reports of difficulty getting a hold of him at times in order to get moves done. He's vetoed some moves" JD Bunkis SPORTSNET FAN 590

What? You're telling me he's been f***ing running the TML from another country? What the f us wrong with this organization?! Yes I know you can do some jobs remotely, but TML President is being done out of town?!!!

This is not going to sit well at all!!

Listen to 1:19:00 into the show.

QJo

Luke Warmtakes
Dec 8, 2016
Ontario
Will be happy to dislike him again as much as I did when he used the lottery ball machine to determine league discipline.

It could have been guessed that the greyhounds organization couldn't just be elevated to the NHL with world class results. Not guessed however by the rookie president running his first team.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Confirmed with link to podcast:

"Shanahan spends a lot of his time living in New York. He's not here as often as some people think. There have been reports of difficulty getting a hold of him at times in order to get moves done. He's vetoed some moves" JD Bunkis SPORTSNET FAN 590

What? You're telling me he's been f***ing running the TML from another country? What the f us wrong with this organization?! Yes I know you can do some jobs remotely, but TML President is being done out of town?!!!

This is not going to sit well at all!!

Listen to 1:19:00 into the show.

Yeah we have known for a while. A lot of us wanted his ass canned for keeping Keefe and Dubas past MTL.

MLSE = more money than brains. Living in NY should not even be an option for running the Leafs. Such a joke organization and the results line up.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
A two minute minor? A five minute major? A game misconduct? What are we thinking here?

Playoff hockey just isn't the same without the Leafs still being in it, eh?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
He is entering the last year of his contract right? Surely we won't bring him on for more?!

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Yeah we have known for a while. A lot of us wanted his ass canned for keeping Keefe and Dubas past MTL.

MLSE = more money than brains. Living in NY should not even be an option for running the Leafs. Such a joke organization and the results line up.
Funnily enough a couple things that were said at the final Dubas presser and what came out through his guys in the media about wanting a more streamlined process for how the team would handle large scale moves and the fact that nothing was off the table going into the 23 off season if Kyle stayed on board both fleshed out to be problems in the organization just one season later

Reactions: freshwind

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
As he should be.

He's the architect of this building, one with up-to-date appliances and a new kitchen but a crumbling foundation built on a radioactive waste dump.

He’s not just the architect of the building, he spent 15 years getting the city planning and zoning just right to be able to build this building in the first place.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Might as well let Treliving run the team from Halifax, and Berube coach from St. Louis (via Zoom). It's just crazy to me that MLSE pisses money away like that. Does Shanny get flown in on a private helicopter every time he made a decision about Nonis, Lou, Hunter, Dubas, and Treliving? 4 GMs and 1 AGM in 10 years all decided on via text message from New York.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Funnily enough a couple things that were said at the final Dubas presser and what came out through his guys in the media about wanting a more streamlined process for how the team would handle large scale moves and the fact that nothing was off the table going into the 23 off season if Kyle stayed on board both fleshed out to be problems in the organization just one season later
cool story , how did the ''streamlined'' process workout for him in Pitt ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad