Windsor Spitfires 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
That would be great news let him be someone else's problem. After the Smith and Newbury hire there isn't a reason Walters should sniff this job.

Sorry, let me clarify - this isn't the only place I've heard "Walters to Windsor." I will say that I responded with "I'm not sure I like this because of the suspension" and was agreed with.

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
Kerr wont work for Billy! Its not the first time ive heard this. More than a few that just wont come here.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Sorry, let me clarify - this isn't the only place I've heard "Walters to Windsor." I will say that I responded with "I'm not sure I like this because of the suspension" and was agreed with.
I got that point to an extent. The opening ended part is "do you mean that's a plus for Walters to get the Spits job because he has other suitors or you hope he doesn’t end up in Windsor."

Just remember the Spits are on the verge of having an interim coach for the past 6 months and their season has been over for 2.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
I honestly don't know if Walters has other suitors. I just go by what's thrown my direction; so far, it's been accurate.

As for the interim tag stuff... there are pros and cons to every part of what happened and it's unlikely that everyone is going to agree on what the best solution was at the time. It happened, though, and now the focus is on "what's next?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad