Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I know everyone has their HHOF hangups, one of mine is that Patrick Quinn wasn't inducted until two years after his death. This is a man who should have been in the HHOF while alive.
I thought he actually outlived his induction by a few days but was too sick to attend. Definitely should’ve been in sooner though. Guys an absolute legend in Vancouver which you just don’t see much for a coach

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I thought he actually outlived his induction by a few days but was too sick to attend. Definitely should’ve been in sooner though. Guys an absolute legend in Vancouver which you just don’t see much for a coach
Yeah, he actually passed in 2014 and was inducted in 2016. He never coached one of the teams that I particularly followed but I always respected the heck of the teams because they were usually giant PIAs to play against.

Reactions: GeoRox89

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
If both Hintz and Seguin can't go in game 6, things seriously get dicey for Dallas.
Since that bubble series i have been waiting to give back a warm and nice "injuries happen, no excuses"....
Maybe i get the chance soon.....

I have not forgotten when we were icing half an AHL team and Hutchison and still took them to 7 games and came within 3 minutes to win the series...

I have not forgotten the laughter and "dumb takes" about "good teams can overcome injuries"...

The moment one of these clowns mention any injury, it will be an all out war from my side. :box::box:

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Treat game six like a road game and keep the team in a hotel. With everything that happened on Monday in Denver you have to isolate them and hope for the best. There is a slim chance they win the next two but the next shift mentality needs to be present.
If Nuke were on the team, I would say hotels would be a no go, but now that he's in 6-month biorhythm therapy, this might be crazy enough to work

Reactions: TatteredTornNFrayed

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Tyler Seguin looked like he was in some serious pain after Josh Manson got him in front of the net.

If both Hintz and Seguin can't go in game 6, things seriously get dicey for Dallas.

Man games lost karma catching up to Dallas who never seem to have injuries. Keep hitting Tanev, he looks like he's next to bow out.

Reactions: katfude

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

Disregard the complaining in the tweets

That’s it? That’s what they’re up in arms about? Like it’s not “clean” but also given what the refs allowed in the game they weren’t calling that.

And LOL at the chode above saying MacK’s hit on Tanev was dirty and all head. It’s like those dumbf***s already forgot about what Benn did to Toews

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Tyler Seguin looked like he was in some serious pain after Josh Manson got him in front of the net.

Didn't that one Stars fan claim they have so much depth that they could put 3 players before putting that useless Cogliano in the lineup? They should be fine :sarcasm:

Reactions: katfude

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Didn't that one Stars fan claim they have so much depth that they could put 3 players before putting that useless Cogliano in the lineup? They should be fine :sarcasm:
Yeah their mantra is their D and depth are better than ours. Buddy, you don't run 5D because your D is awesome. You run 5D because there is no NHL level 6th.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019

Tanev playing injured too. This really just levels the field when you consider Nuke/Landy/LOC out tho.

Reactions: AvBuff

AegonLeConqueror

Jan 4, 2018
A question for the better hockey minds out here: Did the Avs look like they changed their strategy? Or was it just that what they were doing before finally worked?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad