Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Jets in 7

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
He was phenomenal in that run and it looked like he was a future star... which is probably what convinced Montreal to trade for him.
I remember him being good, and 14 in 17 in 15-16 is far more impressive than it would be now. I just couldn’t remember if it was good or great.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Drouin hasn't posted on Twitter since 2022, he hasn't even changed the team in his bio...

But yesterday he took the time to like this tweet :laugh:

pDXpjV0.png

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Over on the Jets board, someone mentioned Whitney talking about an "inside source" calling one of these teams frauds...what's the story there? I don't listen to Spittin Chiclets.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Yeah, don’t like that from Drouin. Can’t let that stuff get out publicly. Walsh needs to tell him that people can see your likes.

He’s not wrong of course, but it’s bad energy. Not what the team needs while he’s out eating nachos.
Should Bednar sit him for 1 game, or 2 games once he's healthy enough to return?

This is inexcusable

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Yeah, don’t like that from Drouin. Can’t let that stuff get out publicly. Walsh needs to tell him that people can see your likes.

He’s not wrong of course, but it’s bad energy. Not what the team needs while he’s out eating nachos.
You don't like what? He liked a tweet that says that the Avs dominated.

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Over on the Jets board, someone mentioned Whitney talking about an "inside source" calling one of these teams frauds...what's the story there? I don't listen to Spittin Chiclets.
That was over 2 months ago

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Apparently Scheiffele is blaming the coach and Bowness is saying the players need to stop making mistakes.

Maybe they should just give credit to Avalanche and admit they overperformed this season compared to all expectations?

Wrap this up in 5 so we can get a couple days to heal from the goon squad that is about to show.

I hope this happens but I have a bad feeling we will lose game five. We are feeling a bit too good right now. Hopefully team proves me wrong and comes with the same attitude they came in to game four.

Last edited:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012

f*** that. Imagine how incensed Oilers or Canucks fans would be if we embarrassed them like this and he was liking tweets like that. I'd give him an extra 500k on his extension.

Also let's not have Allan Walsh give any of our players twitter advice.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008

I'm completely and utterly confused by your post.

He liked a tweet saying the Avs deserve to win. What's wrong?

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $110.00