OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I haven’t really opened any packs this week. Light 1 is dead. Try my luck next week. Of course Serie A is last.
That's definitely the smart choice.

Only reason I opened packs instead of saving for LaLiga and Serie A is 1) when the WL picks were broken I saw someone say that pack weight was broken too, so I figured it was worth a shot, and 2) I want a chance at that Messi card.

I got lucky a few weeks back with Di Maria, who is absolutely bananas with technical+, finesse+, and 99 longshots... plus 98 passing and dribbling. I'm scoring outside the box finesse shots with him like a shameless rat. :laugh: Might be my favorite card all year.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
That's definitely the smart choice.

Only reason I opened packs instead of saving for LaLiga and Serie A is 1) when the WL picks were broken I saw someone say that pack weight was broken too, so I figured it was worth a shot, and 2) I want a chance at that Messi card.

I got lucky a few weeks back with Di Maria, who is absolutely bananas with technical+, finesse+, and 99 longshots... plus 98 passing and dribbling. I'm scoring outside the box finesse shots with him like a shameless rat. :laugh: Might be my favorite card all year.

Untimed? Rat. :laugh:

Who are you evoing?

• Haha
Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Untimed? Rat. :laugh:

Who are you evoing?
lol yup. They just keep going in. :laugh:

Simons. Playing him as my LCM in a 4-3-2-1.

1715792080582.png

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
lol yup. They just keep going in. :laugh:

Simons. Playing him as my LCM in a 4-3-2-1.

View attachment 871189
I green timed one off the post inside the box yesterday. I consistently get beat with untimed shots outside the box. My green beans all get stopped. :laugh:

I would have done Simons if he had a 5*. Probably going to do Garnacho. Was waiting to see if I pulled anyone else half decent. Silly me. Playing WL the last two weeks reminds me how much I got railed during Prem. I played Son and Rodri/Rice every game.

EA is shameless. That upgrade SBC is basically a fodder dumpster.

• Haha

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I green timed one off the post inside the box yesterday. I consistently get beat with untimed shots outside the box. My green beans all get stopped. :laugh:

I would have done Simons if he had a 5*. Probably going to do Garnacho. Was waiting to see if I pulled anyone else half decent. Silly me. Playing WL the last two weeks reminds me how much I got railed during Prem. I played Son and Rodri/Rice every game.

EA is shameless. That upgrade SBC is basically a fodder dumpster.
That’s basically what I figured. Simons is unspectacular but actually usable, unlike the other shit reds.

I don't know about you but I take 5*WF > 5* skills all day. I think WF is insanely important this year thanks to how messed up the finishing is.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
  • Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I don't know about you but I take 5*WF > 5* skills all day. I think WF is insanely important this year thanks to how messed up the finishing is.
Nah I need my elasticos lol. Especially when I f*** up the stepovers.

5* WF is nice but as long as they don't have 3* you can manage...unless you are ripping finneses outside the box lol.

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad