Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
did morning Joe defend Joe on today's program

"HE'S DOING THE BEST HE CAN! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

🤣
Of course he did & he also eviscerated all of the college protesters and asked where all the adults are and why they are not taking control of the situation. :yo: He did admit, though, that the loss of a lot of the young vote could hurt Sleepy Joe in November.

Did you see that Meatball Ron visited Sir over the weekend & apparently kissed the ring again. :shakehead

I don't think you would appreciate this it's very harsh on him

Oh man he is roasting without regret lol
Oh PLEASE........nothing was wrong with it & Sleepy Joe was fine with it. Plenty of shots were taken at Sir as well. :yo:

Sep 19, 2008
Of course he did & he also eviscerated all of the college protesters and asked where all the adults are and why they are not taking control of the situation. :yo: He did admit, though, that the loss of a lot of the young vote could hurt Sleepy Joe in November.

Did you see that Meatball Ron visited Sir over the weekend & apparently kissed the ring again. :shakehead

Oh PLEASE........nothing was wrong with it & Sleepy Joe was fine with it. Plenty of shots were taken at Sir as well. :yo:
I'm surprised you were up late enough to watch

Sep 19, 2008
I didn't know Joe was even allowed to eviscerate the protestors. be careful you can be canceled for that.

lol he got so much flak for the stairs 😂🤣

you remember 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I didn't know Joe was even allowed to eviscerate the protestors. be careful you can be canceled for that.

lol he got so much flak for the stairs 😂🤣

you remember 🤣🤣🤣
I saw highlights. 😂

Yes and he now uses the smaller staircase which for some people is a cardinal sin. :shakehead

Ah, so Frank does the same thing that Zack does when he gets a ball.......no wait, Zack gives the ball to a child, not some buxom female he is trying to impress.

Sep 19, 2008
I saw highlights. 😂

Yes and he now uses the smaller staircase which for some people is a cardinal sin. :shakehead

Ah, so Frank does the same thing that Zack does when he gets a ball.......no wait, Zack gives the ball to a child, not some buxom female he is trying to impress.
you seem very upset

Sep 19, 2008
new office decor !!

PXL_20240429_144832500.jpg

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
And now I'm even more angry.........

I don't care about Simms but Boomer will be missed. I'll have to tune in to Boomer & Gio tomorrow to see what he says & I'm sure he will be classy as always. :nod:

The comments section of that youtube are very negative
I understand that & I 100% expected they would be. That does not change the fact that I agree 100% with what he said this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
And now I'm even more angry.........

I don't care about Simms but Boomer will be missed. I'll have to tune in to Boomer & Gio tomorrow to see what he says & I'm sure he will be classy as always. :nod:

I'm surprised you watch that show after Dan was fired errrr "let go" after his affair

that's right you didn't think I would remember that would you.

😂

• Wow
Sep 19, 2008
I have a memory like an elephant I wasn't going to forget something like that.

well to be fair it was an assistant not a maid

but still

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Alyssa is defending my peeps on the View ! :handclap: Sarah said they are going a step too far. :handclap: Ana Navarro said protests are fine until safety is threatened. :handclap: And she is warning the kids they better think hard before not voting for Sleepy Joe. :handclap: And of course that POS Sunny is claiming they are just "anti-war". Yeah, ok. :shakehead

I have a memory like an elephant I wasn't going to forget something like that.

well to be fair it was an assistant not a maid

but still
Full disclosure, Dan was not that good on NFL Today & he gave them the excuse they were looking for to can him. I was not outraged when they let him go. :nod:

• Wow
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
miss rainbow unicorn 😂🤣

1714403924565.png

I have no problem with crossing gender roles, I'm actually fine with a man watching barbie movie

I own multiple ponies and shit intended for lil Lisa Simpsons

that said a man should not watch the view or Vanderpump of his own free will. and if he is being done so by coercion he should immediately excuse himself.

I don't make the rules.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes