• Catton

• Iginla

• Parekh

• Eiserman

• other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
He's taking time to convert into nhl numbers. He just started to get pts when the season wasn't meaning anything. Beginning next season he have a lot to confirm, or to prove. Yes he's a speed demon but is it enough?

tbh,

I'm not sure.

I would not have made this trade when it was made.

But there is something to be hopeful for....

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
tbh,

I'm not sure.

I would not have made this trade when it was made.

But there is something to be hopeful for....
There is something interresting about him. Speed is a good thing. Being that said, I'm not sold on him, still want more from him. Like you I wasn't sure when the trade was made, it seemed they wanted to speed up the rebuilt a little bit.

Outstanding reading comprehension, public school did you justice.
I did private school too, with priest who liked kids, maybe a little too much, lol.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
How is Demidov undersized? Metrics please

Probably maxes out at 180-190. Elite Prospects has him 168 lbs right now and other websites has him slightly more than that. Not extremely undersized I guess... if he gets to 180-190 range. I understand his potential but I just don't think he is a star. I think he's a point producer yes but I question the gritty and defensive part of his game.

What we have to evaluate is MHL only. Played one U18 game in 22/23 and 9 U18's games in 21/22. U18 numbers are solid in that 21/22 season. Anybody remember watching that tournament? How did he do in the eye test? I think he was age 16/17 that season.

If I felt he was a star, I'd take him over Iggy. However, I don't think he is a star (very good offensive talent yes). Because of this, I'm taking the more complete game with Iggy.

It's close though. Leaning towards Iggy but not at 100%

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad